Old friends

The brunette walked over to the blonde figure stood upon the balcony. "Why here?" Emma smiled and took her mask off placing it upon the table so that the brunette could get a decent look at her face. "Because we can hear the music, good lighting and yet no one will see us." Regina seemed to giggle a little and blush as she asked her next question "see us doing what?" The blonde pulled her in close and looked into those deep brown eyes trying to make sense of their crazed world. "This."

They began moving their feet perfectly in time with one and other. One two three, one two three, one two three. "I thought you didn't dance?" Regina questioned once again tilting her head as Emma smiled her bright beaming smile and made Regina question the very meaning of life itself. "I've fallen for you, you like to dance and so I guess I forced myself to learn." She spun the brunette round and leant in as Regina moved away slightly. "Love what's wrong?" Emma looked over towards the brunette who was fading towards the back of the room.

"Now I am no Cinderella and I will not just flee from you without word..." Emma leant out her hand and Regina just shook her head and took and other step backwards. "What would the kingdoms say em? You're now this evil queen and I'm the princess." Emma crashed to her knees and looked up to Regina in a way that seemed to break her heart.

"I was bitter over everything and I understand that but Gina, love of my life, apple of my eye, beautiful, gorgeous Regina... Marry me? Run away with me, I'll get rumple to grab Henry he can meet us there." Regina screwed up her eyebrows and looked down upon the loved up fool. "Whereabouts is there?" She folded her arms as Emma ran around and stood in front of the door. "Anywhere you want it to be. I'd give my life to see you happy, you can't deny us these feelings anymore."

Regina looked into those deep green eyes and caved into her hearts desire as they both began to lean in the door flung open and Emma was clasped in chains. "EMMA!" She screamed and began by hitting some of the guards. "I love you Gina and remember that when I'm gone." Just as those words we're said she was dragged around the corner.

In the middle of the floor Emma was slung in front of Snow and Charming. Henry gasped loudly and removed himself behind a pillar knowing he would be of no use to anyone caught. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Charming growled at her like she we're some sort of dog. "I love your daughter, so if you're looking for the sorry words I have none for you." He turned up his nose and looked away as Snow looked at Emma deeply in the eyes not attempting to understand anything. "Emma Swan you will hang for your crimes, tomorrow as soon as the sun is up." At her mothers words Regina crashed and fell down the stairs hitting her head upon the marble floor.

----
Thanks for reading feel free to comment and vote :)