-~• Chapter 4 •~-

~ ☆ Introduction ☆ ~
Jungkook did a revenge to y/n because she didn't went to their coffee date. While y/n is being bullied by Jungkook, someone came to save y/n. Keep reading to find out who saved y/n.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Four
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After y/n turned her back to Jungkook, Jungkook immediately attached a paper to y/n's back. Jungkook is calling y/n some weird names and Jungkook is making up stories about y/n. Y/n was so shocked to find out the real attitude of Jungkook. Jungkook was also throwing papers to y/n. He keeps on throwing until he noticed that he's not hitting y/n anymore. It looks like a boy. It looks like ... KIM TAEHYUNG?!

Y/n can't believe that Taehyung can protect her because Taehyung is a shy person. Y/n blushed when she knew that it was Taehyung because y/n secretly likes Taehyung. Jungkook got more mad. He is ready to punch Taehyung but good thing is he's stopped by his friends. After that, Jungkook left. Y/n and Taehyung are the only ones left at the corridor.

TH:"Y/n. Are you okay?"
Y/n:"I'm okay Taehyung. How about you? Aren't you hurt?"
TH:"I'm okay y/n"
Y/n:"By the way, how did you know my name?"
TH:"I remembered your name from our introduction. Remmeber that? The introduction that we did on first day of school?"
Y/n:"Oh yes I remember now haha"
TH:"I also remember you because of your beautiful face"
Y/n:"*blushing* ohh. I'm not beautiful haha"
TH:"Well for me, you are so beautiful"
*bell rings*
Y/n:"Ohh our class will start in any minute. Let's go!"
TH:"Okay"

And then they went to class together.

Watch out for the next chapter to find out what will happen between y/n and Taehyung. See yah!