-~• Chapter 5 •~-

~ ☆ Introduction ☆ ~
Y/n and Taehyung went to class together. Taehyung asked y/n a question that made y/n answer "yes" immediately. Keep reading to find out what Taehyung asked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Five
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After class, Taehyung asked y/n if they could hang out sometimes. Y/n immediately said yes. Jungkook heard the conversation because they are talking right infront of the door of the boy's bathroom.

TH:"Ummm y/n-ah?"
Y/n:"Why Taehyung?"
TH:"I just want to ask you if we could hang out sometimes. It's okay if you don't want to"
Y/n:"Taehyung-ah! What are you talking about? Me? Don't want to hang out with you? Haha. I want to hang out with you"
TH:"Ohh. So can we hang out maybe later?"
Y/n:"Of course Taehyung"

Then, Jungkook came out of the bathroom

JK:"Ehem ehem. Why am I inhaling virus? Is this the cause of my cough? *fake cough*"
TH:"Y/n. Let's go"
JK:"Wait, wait, wait. I'm talking to you"
Y/n:"Oh. You're talking to us?"
JK:"Can't you hear me?!"
TH:"Don't raise your voice"
JK:"Shut up Taehyung!"

Y/n:"Never say that to my boyfriend!"
TH:"Y-yes! You heard that right! I am her boyfriend!"
JK:"WHAT?!"
Y/n:"Let's go Taehyung"
JK:"WAIT TAEHYUNG!!!"

Jungkook started to punch Taehyung

JK:"WHY DID YOU STOLE Y/N?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER RIGHT?!?!"
TH:"B-but I l-lo-love her too, Jungkook"

Jungkook keeps on punching Taehyung

Y/n:"GUYS! PLEASE STOP! JUNGKOOK STOP PUNCHING TAEHYUNG!"

Y/n pulled Taehyung away from Jungkook

Y/n:"Taehyung, let's go"

After that, they went to the clinic. There's no nurse, but they still decided to go in. While y/n is healing Taehyung's wounds, y/n is still worried about Taehyung's condition.

Y/n:"Taehyung, I'm so sorry if I came to your life, it's all because of me, because of me you are always in a fight. Because of me you're always scolded by our principal. I'm so sorry Taehyung."
TH:"Y/n-aaahhh!!! It's okaaayy. It's not your fault. It's all MY fault.
Y/n:"Taehyung ... i really am sor-"

Taehyung cut y/n's words

TH:"Y/n ... its all. my. fault. Okay?"
Y/n:"..."
TH:"So are you still going to hang out with me?"
Y/n:"Of course Taehyung!"
TH:"Ummm ... maybe ... later?"
Y/n:"I'm always free haha"
TH:"Don't bring your own money anymore"
Y/n:"Huh? But how will I buy things?? Haha"
TH:"I will buy you anything you want, from my own money. Okay?"
Y/n:"Tssss. Fine"

Jungkook was so angry that he almost got into depression. He started to skip classes, wear improper uniform, don't do homeworks, and vandalise. Then one day, Taehyung and y/n entered the classroom while holding each other's hands. Jungkook was doing a fist, but he managed to control his temper. Taehyung and y/n also seated next to each other and that made Jungkook angrier. Jungkook has a doubt that Taehyung and y/n are in a relationship but he doesn't want to think about it to much. When Taehyung went out to refill his and y/n's bottle with water, Jungkook also went out, following Taehyung.

Watch out for the next chapter to find out why Jungkook followed Taehyung. See yah!