-~• Chapter 7 •~-

~ ☆ Introduction ☆ ~  

When y/n knew what Jungkook said to Taehyung, y/n immediately confronted Jungkook. But while y/n was confronting Jungkook, she did something to him. Taehyung, Jungkook, and other students were shocked. Keep reading to know what y/n did to Jungkook .

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Seven─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

When y/n was still talking, Jungkook immediately answered y/n. 

JK:"Y/n-aahhh!! that's not true. Why would I even say that to Taehyung? He is my friend"

After Jungkook talked, y/n slapped him. 

Y/n:"YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR! YOU EVEN FOLLOWED HIM WHEN HE IS REFILLING OUR BOTTLE JUST TO SAY THAT!!"

JK:"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?! I'M JUST SAYING THE TRUTH Y/N! WHY ARE YOU NOT TRUSTING ME?!"

Before y/n can raise her hand, Taehyung immediately stopped y/n because he knew that y/n will slap Jungkook again. After Taehyung and y/n left, all the students who witnessed the fight are talking about the three of them. One of the students also said that y/n should be suspended because y/n slapped the most outstanding student in that school, Jungkook. 

After all their classes are done, Taehyung and y/n got out of the classroom. While they are walking, some people are avoiding them. Then when they reached the gate, the popular girl bully or in short,  the partner of Jungkook in bullying is standing, looking at them from head to toe. Taehyung grabbed y/n's hand and they walked out. 

Then after that, they went to the mall. Y/n was confused on what their gonna do there. Then Taehyung said that he is gonna say something important.

Watch out for the next chapter to find out what Taehyung will say to y/n. See yah!