-~• Chapter 8 •~-

~ ☆ Introduction ☆ ~  

After school, y/n and Taehyung went to the mall. Y/n was confused on what their gonna do there. Taehyung said that he is gonna say something important to y/n. Keep reading to know what Taehyung will say to y/n. 

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eight─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

When they sat at the food court, Taehyung became quiet. Y/n noticed it. 

Y/n:"Taehyung? Are you okay? Why did you suddenly become quiet?"

TH:"Umm ... y/n?"

Y/n:"Why?"

Then, Taehyung confessed his feelings

TH:"I don't know how to say this, but I like you y/n. Every night I think of you. Every time that I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I already liked you even when we haven't met yet because I already know you"

Y/n got shocked about Taehyung's confession

Y/n:"Umm ... Taehyung the truth is ... I also like you. I secretly liked you since we met"

TH:"Really y/n?! You also like me?!"

Y/n:"Yes Taehyung. I like and love you so much"

TH:"So does that mean you're now my gi-"

Y/n:"Yes Taehyung. I'm now your girlfriend"

Then, Taehyung hugged y/n happily. Finally! Y/n and Taehyung are in a relationship! The next day, they went to school together. Y/n told Taehyung to keep it a secret first even to their friends. Taehyung agreed. When they entered the classroom, Jungkook is still not there. But they still acted like friends since their other classmates are there and they might tell it to Jungkook. After their third class, while y/n and Taehyung are getting their stuff in their lockers, Jungkook closed the door of y/n's locker and asked about y/n and Taehyung's relationship. 

JK:"Hi y/n!"

Y/n:"What do you want?!"

JK:"How is your first day as Taehyung's girlfriend?"

Y/n:"Wha- what are you talking about Jungkook?"

JK:"Oh come on y/n. Don't deny it anymore"

Y/n:"I'm not Taehyung's girlfriend. He doesn't even like me"

JK:"Oh really?"

Then Jungkook showed a video of y/n and Taehyung at the food court yesterday

Y/n:"Wha- what's that?! Where did you get that?!"

JK:"I got it from-"

Taehyung immediately pulled y/n away from Jungkook. Then they went to the cafeteria. Y/n was crying because Jungkook already knew about their relationship. Y/n was thinking that maybe Jungkook will do something bad to Taehyung because he already knew about the two of them. Taehyung was still comforting y/n until the bell rang which signals their next class. When they were on their way to class, something happened to Taehyung. 

Watch out for the next chapter to find out what happened to Taehyung. See yah!