The story so far...

For Tila, finding the buried ship was just the start, but could it really be from the Far Horizon, the colony ship lost through the jump portal twelve years earlier?

The colony ship carrying her father.

The hidden spacecraft had been scrubbed clean, as if someone was trying to erase the past, but the metadata of the ship's navigation system had been overlooked, and with it, the seeds to the truth of the colony mission had been planted.

Stealing Malachi's father's ship, the Rhino, Tila and her friends travelled to Parador to seek answers. But answers were not forthcoming.

Blocked at every turn, it was only a chance meeting with Jayce that got them in the door of Conway's building. Conway, the powerful businessman who clearly had the most to gain from the loss of the colony ships.

But Conway refused to help, too. And Tila and her friends had been noticed.

Later, during a party at Jayce's country home, Captain Typhon is dispatched to bring the three off-worlders in, by any means necessary.

Malachi has already fled the party, heading back to Conway's office to find the data he secretly erased.

Tila escapes the house to rescue Malachi. Minutes later, Ellie takes Jayce on a ride to rescue Tila.

Typhon catches up with them again and they elude him for a second time.

With Jayce's gift of three experimental Valkyrie spacecraft, they flee Parador.

And Tila turns her attention to a new destination.

It could be their last.