4. Roger Rabbit

It had now been a full year since Dazai left, Chuuya had feel into the habit self destruction to numb his emotions, he started wearing longer sleeves to hide the bandages on his arms. He wouldn't look at himself in the mirror he was honestly disgusted at him self, he blamed himself for Dazai leaving. He knew it wasn't true but his mind would tell him otherwise. It was starting to take a toll on him both psychically and mentally. He didn't go of the house much anymore, he would just come home and sleep he constantly felt exhausted, even after literally sleeping for forty eight hours straight. He had just enough energy to sleep and do the things he needed to then he would go back to bed. Everyday was becoming a battle which he was about to lose. After a year Dazai's scent had faded. This upset Chuuya to a degree but not as much as he thought it would maybe he's was starting to get over the bandage wasting device. He rolled over in the bed which he downsized to a Queen, checking his phone he saw it was 3am. Why was he awake in the middle of the night, he'd never go back to sleep now. Sighing he got out of bed and decided to get something to eat. Walking to the kitchen he jumped a good 3 feet in the air, when he turned on the light he came face to face with a solid black cat just blinking staring at him. He slowly walked over to the counter where the cat was laying there like a loaf watching him. How did it get into his apartment. Someone had to place him there but who....

Chuuya eyed the cat suspiciously trying to figure out how it got in, well more like who had placed it there got in. As he's looking around he finds a gift basket type thing at his door with all the supplies and a letter. Looking at the letter and reading it he smirked,

"Well, what do ya know he does have a heart"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Helllllllooooo my lovely readers I hope you're enjoying my story, I apologize for any ooc-ness of the characters, as I wanted to focus on the side of the characters that we wouldn't really see. This book will be 45 chapters total it may have a sequel if enough people want one, I highly recommend listening to it with the playlist for it as you read it.

It's on spotify and has the same title as the book.