5.I Don't Wanna Be In Love

After  about  a month  of having  a cat Chuuya  remembered why he disliked  animals. Always so needy, constantly needing  to be feed or wanting  attention, but he had grown  to like the little kitten  he named Lucifer. He named it Lucifer because  he swears that cat is Satan's incarnation. Chuuya was currently  cooking something  to eat with Lucifer watching him from on top of the fridge. Chuuya wasn't  the best cook but at least  his food was edible unlike Dazai. But 9/10 times Dazai was trying  to poison himself, when he did actually put effort into making  the food it was actually good. Chuuya was starting to miss the Suicidal Maniac. Getting  depressed he finished cooking and maybe ate half of it before curling up in a ball on the couch. It was his of day so he had literally nothing  to do. Why does love suck it's so unpredictable, unruly, unexplainable, unplanned, unfair and so fucking irritating like oh your brain sees this person  and you just wanna be around them twenty four seven. Chuuya was already slightly irritated he was now getting pissed  at his own thoughts. He suddenly threw  the empty wine bottle next to  him at the glass wall that separated his bedroom from the living room, both the wine bottle and wall shattered. Chuuya laughed it was supposed  to be bulletproof it wasn't even Chuuya proof. To be honest a lot of  things  weren't Chuuya proof, why would  they be no-one expects someone who isn't of human origins to move into their apartment. Chuuya was thinking  of moving thinking maybe it would  help him move on. He walked  over to the floor to ceiling windows, he was barefoot and stepping  on broken glass that was cutting  into his feet as he walked he left bloody foot prints. He looked out the window at the view  this was honestly one of the reasons he hadn't moved that and it was a 5 minute walk from HQ. He leaned against the cool window and over looked the city at night. He remembered when him and Dazai had bought the place. It was midwinter after a huge snow storm. Honestly they have the biggest  and luxurious apartment in the building. It's a two bedroom, why they got a two bedroom he'd never understand. It's not like either wanted kids for two main reasons, he was pretty sure Dazai hated children and they were a huge liability, if they were found out about by an enemy, the children became a target. Like what had happened with Dazai's friend Oda. Now that Chuuya thought about it Dazai was acting weirder than normal  which is strange because Chuuya can always read Dazai like a book, but this time he couldn't. Which within itself should  have raised red flags. Chuuya growled, stepping  back and hit the window cracking it then shattering it.
"That Bastard, I'll kill him next time I see him. " Chuuya stood looking  out the now empty  window frame with the wind hitting him, he'd have to get that fixed in the morning. He used  his ability  to throw the rest of the broken  glass out the window and put up a tarp over the frame. Chuuya  set down and pulled  the huge pieces of glass from his  feet which  caused them to bleed  more considering  how deep they were imbedded. He dropped the blood stained pieces into  the trash  then got the first aid kit wrapping  his feet after sewing the large  gashes up and disinfecting  them. He yawned and decided to go to bed which he did after  few drinks  and drunk texting Dazai who was secretly  living  next to him.