「 dos︱mini rant 」

The anonymous wattpader.

➸ okay we are all familiar with this type of people;; these people enjoy terrorising other people on tellonym.

Personally I've never been a victim obviously,, cuz I don't have energy to let someone jobless hate on me yaknow?

Anyway, it really baffles me,, like how do they get the info that they blurt out? Why are they always hating? Why don't they have a life lmao? And the crazy thing is that most of what they say are big fat lies tbh.

I seriously can't wait for tellonmy to misbehave lmao, just imagine if they show who wrote shit on your tellonym?! Nah, it'll be amazing. I wanna see which hand you're going to use to type shit again when we all gang up on you.

These people don't have lives cuz they have the time to hate on someone. Why are you so bitter? Why do enjoy bringing someone else down for no damn reason, even if they have a bloody reason talk to the person like a civilized person smh. Hate and negativity is not going to get them anywhere tbh. Life is short, people commit suicide every day-- I wonder how they'll feel knowing someone died because of their hate.

Let people breathe, they still have a life to live. If someone's happiness really doesn't make you feel good then go find your own happiness. You don't know what the person you're hating in is passing through in real life. A lot of us are depressed and the best thing for us is to stick with each other at least, especially us females. [ tbh I'm still in search for my female squad, no backstabbing or bullshit ya get? ]

Personally I wasn't always nice, I was rude and stupid sksksk, but then I realized that there is no need to bring someone down cuz I feel like it. Being nice isn't always bad, spread kindness;; I swear it's worth it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Well pardon any typos, I still don't know if i should keep writing lol. & hopefully this made sense cuz I might delte this. [ I'm indecisive asf sksksk ].