「 três 」

The "desperate" wattpader.

I'm single hml! Okay I'm sure we know who these people are, they irritate my soul omfg. So every two hours they post that on their mb, idfk why they think we ( their followers ) need to be reminded every two fecking hours that you want a boo.

The "gtfo my life" wattpader.

➳I'll admit sometimes I get like that but I don't always blow people off on my mb. It's really annoying tbh, yeah we get you're not in a good mood but just simple say: selective replies. Or something lmao, but then again I guess everyone's different.

The "always horny" wattpader.

➳yes, it's okay to get horny, but you don't have to announce it! Come on have some self respect lmao. But okay, it's fine ig if you post it once but you don't need to tell us you want you a dick or a strap or a head or whatever you need. [ I won't over talk cuz I'm kinda guilty, my boyfriend enjoys posting unholy things on my mb so yeah lmao ]

The "I'm too cool for you" wattpader.

➳we all know these type of people, so these people are basically too cool for some people, they either don't text back on time or never text back at all or they also tend to throw shade on their mb or in general lol. They always give you that I'm a boss vibe and in all honesty it's lame asf,these type of people also get cut off easily and sometimes they don't cuz of those other people that like to follow the so called cool ones lol 😹. They also frequently post : hml ;; but they end up doing what they do best.

The "baby momma" wattpader.

➳this also goes for baby daddies ;; so these people basically have children every day lmao, their kids are up to 10 and it's unbelievable. It leaves you thinking are all these kids from one niggahh or perhaps they've been in a lot of relationships orrrrr they simply just love one night stands lol. &' also these people love drama, they come all in your face asking for cHiLd sUppOrt lmao, or they try to break their exes relationship ;; lame asf.

The "sensitive" wattpader.

➳so these people are delicate, they sometimes get touched by little things. You cannot mess with them, they either get really mad and fight you or get sad and go off or they just throw shade but deep down they are hurt. They also tend to write their feelings on their mb. [ I can definitely relate to this, I'm ultra sensitive & that's me ].

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

my writing style has changed a bit so whoops. & I didn't review this so pardon any mistakes.