「 cinco 」

Types of couples on Wattpad

The "low-key" couple.

➳ these type of couples are basically reserved people that don't want you all up in their business. I envy them a lot cuz it's not easy, like how tf do you not post on your partner's mb or something to claim him/ her? These people also have this crazy disorder, whenever you post on their mb it doesn't last 30 minutes and it gets deleted. Makes you wonder if their okay lmao. The only thing you'll find on their page is probably an initial or a date or sometimes nothing at all, they'll leave you wondering wassup.

The "relationship goals" couple.

➳ these type of couples are one of my favorites, I'm a huge fan of cute couples both in real life and on this app. So basically these guys always say or do something hella cute sometimes knowingly and unknowingly but you find yourself in their profile going 'awee' goals please lmao.

The "in it for a week" couples.

➳ these type of couples crack me tf up. Okay let's make an example/ story :

Hi! My name is Van I joined wattpad 17 hours ago and I'm in a relationship with the most prettiest woman in the wOrLd, her name is Fan. I asked her out and she said yes! Omg I love her so much. I can't wait to get married to her. [ now now now, did Van just say he l-loves her and what- marriage? Yeah you read that correctly ].

▬▬▬▬two days later▬▬▬▬

I can't do this anymore I don't want to be with her anymore, I think she's cHeAtInG on me.

Posts on mb: I'm single.

Fan see's post and comments: baby I love you don't leave me.

Him: I love you too baby girl.

Posts again on mb: nvm not single! Happily taken.

▬▬▬▬the next day▬▬▬▬

I'm so over Fan she is dry asf and I'm sick of her virtual ugly pussy.

-publicly breaks up with Fan-

▬▬▬▬two days later▬▬▬▬

Oh I'm happily married to Ram! And we have a child on the way, life is beautiful. [ so basically as you can see Van has a new girl lmao ].

▬▬▬▬after birth of child▬▬▬▬

Single and ready to mingle. & I need children hmu.

▬▬▬end of example▬▬▬

Don't even ask lmfao, that's basically the bs that happens . . . Fine fine, this wasn't necessary && maybe I did exaggerate lmao but sometimes it does happen but not on my exact time frame ;; whew that was a long ass example.

The "family" couple.

➳ so these type of couples have a hella family members, even great grand children yo, don't worry carry on the more the merrier.