Anything

Gilbert's pov
Gilbert wake up will said while shaking me and I shot up I was scared that I was still with my dad.

You ok? will said I nodded
Well get ready for school will said  ok I said quietly I got dressed in this outfit

You ready will says I nodded we got in Jonathan's car we got to school and got out of the car and walked to the group

Hey guys will said and I looked down,everyone started to talk i was still looking down.

You ok? Cole said I nodded does he talk max said I felt tears in my eyes but I blinked them away.

Max! He can hear you Anne said so does he talk or not max said and I walked away from them I walked to the boy bathroom and went inside a stall I let few tears fall I sat on the floor and heard footsteps.

Hey are you ok will asked I didn't answer come out please will said I walked out of the stall and noticed Cole,mike are in here to.

You ok Cole asked I nodded we walked out of the bathroom and max said she was sorry and I said Its ok  me and Cole went to class since we are in this class together,Cole sat next to me,the class ended the teacher asked me to stay.

I'll be out here cold said I walked to the teacher yes I said quietly he comes closer to me I backed up until I hit the wall he comes closer and puts his hand my penis I felt tears in my eyes and fall out of them he squeezes my penis hard and it hurts he let's go and says.

You can you go the teacher said I walked out and we went to the cafeteria,sat with the group I looked down thinking how I was sexual harassed.

Love anne