worst of you

A/n trigger warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gilbert's POV
We were still at lunch everyone talked and I just sat there thinking about earlier I want to throw up  I want to kill myself i got up and went to the bathroom and when I got in there I heard the door lock I turned around and I saw him the teacher he walked up to me and I backed up until I hit the wall and he came closer and kissed me I tried to push him off but he pinned me to wall, he pulled away had one hand on my arms and one opening his and mine pants when I realized what he was doing I tried to scream but he put his hand on my mouth and told me to shut up and then he pulled down my pants and underwear and he turned me around so my face is on the wall,I felt pain down there I also felt tears coming out of my eyes,he went faster and at this point I was sobbing and as he finished the bell ringed,he got off on me and left the bathroom and I pulled up my underwear and pants and pulled up my hood and walked out of the bathroom I saw Cole we have another class together I went in to class and put my head down, Cole sat next to me.

Ok class we have a project to do and hear are you partners miss Grant says I wasn't listening until she said Cole and Gilbert,me and Cole have to do our project on sexual assault,we walked out of class we met up with the group I kept my head down thinking about what happened in the bathroom but then Cole said something I looked up at him.
Are you ok Cole asked worried
I'm fine I said quietly and looked down,later we got home and I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat and grabbed a blade I found in the cabinets and brought it to my wrist and pulled the blade across my wrist and watched the blood oozes on the floor I wanted to do this in awhile and I cleaned up the blood and my wrists and bandaged them up lucky I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and went in the room and saw will I went to my bed.

Hey are you ok will asked
I'm fine I said my phone ringed I picked it up and looked at the number it was Cole i answered the phone.

Hi I said quietly
Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow Cole said tomorrow is Saturday.
Sure what are we doing I said as I layed down it's a surprise ok you'll find out tomorrow Cole said,later at 2 am,I love talking to you Cole said me too I said we talked until like 3 of 4 we went to bed I went to bed thinking about what happened in the school bathroom I was raped again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this

Comment if you do

Love anne