5 shots part 1

Gilbert POV
I woke up in a sweating mess I must had a nightmare,I got up and looked at my phone and sees the time 6:00 am Friday,I got dressed in all black outfit, will woke up and got dressed and then we went to the to school and I saw the group and when we got there I looked down,the bell ringed me and Cole went to class the class went fast and it was lunch I sit down next to will.

Aren'tyou going to eat Cole asked I shook my head no and he said why and I said I wasn't hungry he looked worried,after Lunch me and Cole went to our 2th class together miss Grant said that we can talk quietly but Cole did all the talking,school ended we got home and I changed my clothes to hang out with Cole,we are at a Diner, Cole ordered a cheese burger and large fries and I ordered small fries and cheese burger but I only ate the fries and half the burger   but then I told Cole I was going to the bathroom and I got to the bathroom and throw up what I ate and when I come out i saw Cole and I looked down.

Why Cole asked I-l I'm sorry i say I felt tears running down my face Cole hugged me and said.

It's ok why don't we go Cole said I nodded we got to the car and before Cole started driving he asked me something.

Why do you do that Cole asked looking at me and sadness in him eyes I looked at him and said.

I'm fat disgusting slut whor.... i was cut off by him kissing me

Wait HE KISSING ME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter is the same day
I forgot what day it was in the chapter before the one but anyway I hope you like this chapter

Love anne