party in the USA part 2

Gilbert's pov
He pulled away and i blushed"im sorry"cole says "it's ok I liked it" I said honestly I did like it but he doesn't know I'm gay unless will told him but I don't care."you did?"Cole asked confused."yes"i say "oh ok well there's a party tonight wanna go" Cole said I nodded Cole smiles and I smiles back,I just stared out the window while Cole was driving and when we got to will house,we went inside Cole went to will and started to talking and I went to the bathroom and cut lines on both of my arms and I'm done I cleaned and wrap them up and went in to the room I see Cole on wills bed talking to him."are you ready to go"Cole asked and I nodded and we left the house and went in his car I sat in the back while will was sitting in the passengerseat ,I looked out the window,a couple minutes later we got there,we went inside Cole and will went somewhere leaving me alone I wanted a drink so I went to the table that had the food and drinks so I grabbed a cup and poured something in the cup I didn't know what it was but it was good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so drunk I couldn't stand properly and I felt someone pick me up and bring me to a room and lay me down on the bed I felt a hand unbutton my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers I felt tears run down my cheek, I heard clothes fall to the floor and I was flipped on my stomach I screamed out in pain as I felt something go inside of me.