The Dream WIFE!!

A boy is seen sitting on a bean bag in the balcony. Beside he has his friends drinking and enjoying.

The boy is engrossed in watching a scene of a movie.

Friend: Arey, what are you watching??? Again and again you put this movie only.

Neil: Bro just watch that scene and understand.

Friend: Hey, how many times you told us to understand the scene but till now nothing we understood re.

Neil: Bah.. Bekar log kahike. Just watch it. When the hero is fighting with the villian, his wifegoes and packs both of their bags and they leave the town.

Friend: Aah so...

Neil: Abbey. Without the hero telling only his wife packs the bags and keeps them ready. Means she knows what they are going to do next. That should be the relationship between a husband and a wife.

Friend: Abahh.... I thought something nice it would be but you and your dream WIFE.

Neil: Bro in my life I just want a wife like this one only. Like see so sweet!!!

**********
Hey guys....
I know it is a short update but I need to hurry...

So

SORRY!!!!

But ya next time I will try my best for a long update.

So ya guys do you'll remember my GAME!!!!

So let's Continue that...

Question
If you have a brainwashing machine and you get to brainwash it on somebody who would it be and why??

Will be waiting for your answers.

Love love,
Madhu❤