FINALLY❤

Neil tells Aaryan that he is the one they were searching for.

Aaryan: I know that Neil.

Neil: Aaryan.....

Aaryan: Avni told me that before only.

Flashback.

The scene when Avni tells Aaryan that she wants them to go back to the village.

Aaryan gets angry listening to this.

Aaryan: You and he are playing games with me aah......

He gets up to go to Neil.

Avni catches his hand

Avni: Bhaiya please wait. You come and sit here.

Aaryan doesn't listen to her.

Avni: Once Bhaiya please sit here.

He sits on the chair.

Avni: Bhaiya i only complained na that Neil has done that. I also thought that he was rogue only but when I came to know what he really his my anger vanished and I madly fell in love with him.

She tells his the matter which her MD's wife will tell.

Avni: I thought he was not telling me anything as he had to the work as he had done a mistake but I didn't know that his love is also one of the reason. How many times he told me bhaiya that madam I didn't do it but I didn't even listen to him as I thought that he was telling a lie. The way he slapped my MD's daughter he could have done that to me at least na. Then I think I would believe him. He kept on bearing me. When we scold him he will bear it, when we beat him he won't tell anything and when we insult me he will think like hamari ladki hai na kuch nahi hoga. That is why I also fell in love with him. Wo Best hai bhaiya. If a girl gets a husband who can beat her na she will the luckiest one in the world. Neil is correct for me and he will bear me.........

Flashback ends.

Neil's eyes will be watered.

Aaryan: She was crying a lot Neil. I asked her why are you crying for a boy who doesn't like you. You know what she answered. She told that how does it matter if he doesn't like Bhaiya I like him na.

Neil will be feeling guilty.

Aaryan: You are not an option for Avni,  Neil. You are the one and only choice.

Neil: Sorry Aaryan. Wait I will come.......now only I will go and meet Avni.

Neil leaves from there without listening to Aaryan.

He runs to the place where Yash and Avni will be sitting together and talking.

Neil: Madam....

Avni ignores him.

Yash thinks that he came because of the dowry thing.

Yash: What is he doing here.

Avni: No problem you continue.

Yash: go and solve your problem.

Avni gets up.

Yash: Listen Avni now I can beat all this but after marriage I am certainly going to be against this.