Jealousy (Dean X Reader)

(Y/n) carefully eyed her appearance in the mirror looking over the smokey eyeshadow on her (y/e/c) eyes compared to the glossy lips. It had been a long hunt, and Dean had gotten on (Y/n)'s last nerve like always. The group had been out hunting a vengeful spirit, and Dean was on everyone's ass non-stop. Usually, (Y/n) wouldn't complain because deep down there was a present deep attraction for the older Winchester. Even so, he wouldn't let (Y/n) help out and demanded she stay by his side the whole time or be forced to stay in the motel room. Everything eventually worked out, but she still got an earful from Dean. Considering (y/n) didn't listen when Dean told her to stay back, despite saving his ass. So in need of reliving some stress she decided on going out, no matter what. Choosing to wear the sexiest top (y/n) had, a (y/f/c) backless halter top with a tight pair of distressed black jeans. Coupled with a nice pair of shoes that accentuated the ass and were notorious for driving some men mad. A quick once over she made sure she looked sexy as ever causing a wave of confidence flooded over her as the minutes ticked by.  Walking out of the bathroom (y/n) was greeted by a still pissed off Dean and an exhausted Sam.

"Woah (y/n)! are you going out?" Sam asked his eyes bulging as he scanned (y/n) up and down. The relationship between the two was symbolic of siblings or in some instances close friends. Both never crossed the line, and swore either wouldn't try. 

"Like hell she is!" Dean seethed causing (y/n) to shoot him a death glare at his ridiculous controlling behavior. Recently, Dean has gotten worse about going off alone especially with her. At first the behavior was welcomed but now it has begun to get infuriating for both parties. 

"Yes, Sam I am going out." (Y/n) said double checking her bag to make sure of the presence of all hunter essentials. 

"(Y/n)! You are not going out by yourself, especially dressed like that." Dean lectured trying his best to maintain eye contact, but she could see something behind the anger a need.

"Well if you're so worried you can come with me, but either way I'm going and I'm wearing this." (Y/n) challenged meeting his piercing gaze head-on, no intent to back down.

"Sounds good to me." Sam said breaking the hostile tension, as usual. Dean reluctantly rose from his chair, grabbed his keys, and headed out the door. Sam and (Y/n) followed closely behind not a word mentioned among us. The drive was the same as the walk filled with tension and silence, (Y/n) couldn't wait to arrive at the bar. Pulling up the bar looked rowdy, glancing at Dean he still looked pissed but Sam seemed enthusiastic enough. Walking into the bar, Sam went to get drinks as Dean begrudgingly chose a place to sit.

"Here you go guys." Sam said dishing out the drinks, Dean downed his and abruptly left for more.

"Are you okay (y/n)? You're awfully quiet." Sam said leaning over in an attempt to gain some insight into her mind. 

"Yeah, Sam. I think I just need some stress relief." (Y/n) replied noticing an attractive man eyeing her from the bar. Standing up from the table she approached him making sure to add some extra sway to her hips. Sam knew this could only end badly, but somehow had it feeling that things would work themselves out; dissolving his need to intervene. 

"A (drink of choice)." (Y/n) asked the bartender to which he nodded in response.

"Well, what is a fine woman like you doing in a place like this." The attractive man asked scanning his face he was rugged and his voice silky. She couldn't help but notice the look in his eyes as he eyed her body pure lust. Usually such an act would disgust (Y/n) but in this instance it further drove her.

"Just looking for some fun, what about you?" (Y/n) said taking the drink from the bartender and proceeded to drink it.

"The same. Now, what's your name babe?" He asked stepping closer to her and slightly touching my elbow.