Don't Touch Her pt. 3 (Dean X Reader)

Your POV
"Okay (y/n) you are tied to the ceiling in a killing shapeshifters lair, gotta think fast." I tell myself as I scan the room for anything that could help me escape. Looking down at myself I'm thankful to at least be wearing everything besides my plaid top, jacket and combat boots. Judging by the burning sensation in my wrists I was tied to the ceiling with rope. Twisting in turning I couldn't tell if I was doing anything to help my situation. Abruptly there was the encroaching sound of heavy footsteps and with their increase of volume came an increase in adrenaline. With a heavy screech, the door was pushed open and Dean walked in but despite the little inkling of hope that he was the real one the sinister smile made me believe otherwise.  

"Hello, sweetheart awake and lively?" The shapeshifter asked sarcastically eyeing my body up and down. I said nothing in response and continued to fiddle with the rope that restrained my hands. 

"What's the matter, not so talkative now?" He taunted as he began to bring out a tray of tools, the tray itself stained red while the tools themselves were left pristine. 

"What do you mean now?" I asked perplexed who was the shapeshifter actually, and when I had talked to him. 

"Oh for a hunter (y/f/n) you seem incredibly dense, or should I call you (y/n)." My eyes widened in shock how did he know my name. Now that I think about it how did he know where I was. I mean there was a chance someone in town could've followed the Winchester's back to the room, but even then what are the odds, someone, they ran into knew I was with them. Wait, there was one person that was with me, and took me back to the motel; Matthew.

"Matthew?" I asked questioningly my eyes locking on the blade within his hand. 

"Oh guess we are a bit smarter than I thought." Matthew then began to walk around me, eyeing my body up and down.  

"Why did you kill those girls?" I asked my nerves on edge as flashbacks of what he did to those other girls run through my head.

"It was fun. You know the same old, same old." Matthew taunted as he began to slice the back of my tank top leaving my back barren aside from my bra to the air. Slowly he began to trace a thin cold line along my back with the blade. Matthew didn't press it hard enough to draw blood but enough to inform me it was there.

"True words of a psychopath." I taunted wanting to throw him off, thinking maybe I could throw him off if I got him mad enough. Suddenly Matthew placed pressure upon the knife slowly dragging a line along my back causing me to groan in pain. 

"I don't think you realize, what kind of position you're in." Matthew taunted his hand softly tracing the cut he just made. Slowly both his hands along with the blade in another began to work their way to the sides of my waist moving lower. 

"Oh I get it, this is a turn-on for you. You get off on causing people pain, someone didn't get enough hugs." I said as Matthew made his way around to me, to which a sliver of hope arose upon seeing Dean's face to fall short realizing it wasn't him. Looking me straight in the eyes, Matthew dealt a hard blow to my face causing blood to fill my mouth.  

"You know what with those other girls I made it real quick, but with you, I'll make sure you suffer." Matthew seethed grabbing my chin with his hand to look into the eyes I longed to see to only be greeted with pure ice. As a response, I spit the blood from my mouth onto his face to which he wiped away aggressively. Turning towards the table he grabbed a larger knife and dug it into my upper thigh creating a gash big enough for stitches. I attempted to hold back screams, reluctant to give him the screams he yearned for. 

"I'll leave you here to stew for a while, maybe when I come back you'll be more docile." As Matthew left, I couldn't help the tear the left my eye over the excruciating pain that course through my body as the blood dripped down my leg."