Don't Touch Her pt. 2 (Dean X Reader) - Editing

Your POV
"Where the hell have you been, and what the hell are you wearing?" Dean shouted his booming voice vibrating off the dingy motel walls.
"Oh hi, Dean, where's Sam?" I asked ignoring his fit of anger since I was too tired for his typical lectures.
"(Y/n) answer my fucking questions." Dean yelled frustrated and possibly insulted by my ignoring of his ridiculous questions.
"Okay, I went into town and the outfit, doesn't it look cute, innocent even. I wanted to blend in to possibly get some information." I said stating the truth with no trace of guilt, since I knew what I did was the right move to make. However, it seemed Dean disagreed with me.
"How the hell did you even get into town?" Dean questioned his eyebrows furrowed.
"You see Dean these boots I'm wearing they were made for walking." I said smiling with pride over my witty retorts.
"Do you have a death wish? What if someone had taken you while you walked there and back." Dean interjected from his tone not in the mood for my genius.
"Who said I walked back?" I asked rhetorically wanting to push Dean's buttons more and more. Sam at that moment had walked out of the bathroom, his pajama pants hanging low on hips. Typically I would take a look but I was so annoyed at Dean, that I could only focus on him and our typical argument.
"You let a random stranger bring you back here?!" Dean screamed his face covered with shock and anger, not one I like to see often.
"He wasn't a stranger, his name is Matthew and he bought me a milkshake," I said simply since to me there was nothing more to it. This sent Dean off and he began to lay into me hard with his words and rage-filled eyes.
"Oh, I guess since he bought you a milkshake that makes him automatically okay. How can you be so stupid, he could've done god knows what to you, let alone the shapeshifter that we have no idea where they are. Do you even use your head, or were you to busy thinking with something else. I wish the fucking shapeshifter had taken you so maybe you would-"
"Dean!" Sam shouted as tears began to fall from my eyes at Dean's words. I was in utter shock, mouth agape as his wife eyes finally met mine for the first time in weeks.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Dean said reaching out to me, his voice low and apologetic but I was too busy running to the bathroom. I  closed then locked the door behind me. Slowly my body sunk to the floor, knees pulled to my chest as my heart ached in my chest. Dean's words over and over again ran through my head. After went felt like hours, the tears had finally stopped, rising from the floor I examined my face in the mirror. My once clear (y/e/c) eyes were now puffy and red while my (y/h/c) hair was messy and disheveled.  Unlocking the door I moved into the room area approaching my bag then returning to the bathroom to shower and change. As I stepped into the shower I felt almost cleansed as the burning heat of the shower washed away the grime of the day. Upon stepping out of the shower the thick smoke of the air relaxed me to my core. Slipping on a comfy sports bra with matching undies, out of everything I had a settled on wearing my (y/f/c) cotton tank top with some comfy yoga pants. Leaving the sanctity of the bathroom, I immediately noticed Sam sitting at the table typing away on his laptop. With caution, I looked for Dean to find he was nowhere in sight, and I then decided to join Sam.
"Hey Sam, how's it going?" I asked sweetly feeling a bit guilty for having to put him in the middle earlier.
"Oh hey, (Y/n) you know the usual not much to go on. We do know what he does to them but we don't know his patter, when he strikes, or where he's located at." Sam said rubbing his forehead, which was something he did when he was thinking really hard.
"What does he do these girls?" I asked more curious than anything else.
"He tortures them mostly, the only dead victim they found she had fingernails ripped out, teeth pulled, arms dislocated, shallow cuts, all of which were done well before she died."
"How did he kill her?"
"Her throat was slashed, typically shapeshifters are notorious for their brutality but just he seems to be playing with them."  Sam stated confused by this form of shapeshifter given that the on shapeshifter they face killed his victims slowly this seems to have to with something else.
"I'm assuming there were signs of sexual assault?" Sam didn't answer me but judging by his reaction what I assumed was correct.
"Dean knew this right?" I asked my heart once again breaking upon hearing what he wished I would go through.
"(Y/n) you know he didn't mean to say that." Sam said sympathetic and quite the martyr to stick up for his brother.
"Doesn't matter Sam, he still said it, but we gotta other things to worry about. Look at these pictures, don't these girls all have very plain looks."
"What do you mean?" Sam asked.
"Well, they all seem very small town girl, not flashy like the other girls in town. Obviously our shapeshifter is targeting a type of girl he is attracted to." I stated after noticing the small similarities in the missing pictures.
"Well, that explains the pattern but doesn't help us established where he abducts these girls or where he takes them." Suddenly I began to remember what the people at the dinner said.
"I heard in the diner today Kelly the girl who managed to escape remembers being lured away from a party they have almost every week just a bit outside the town, it's called the local party spot." I said trying my best to recall what the local kids said earlier.
"So your leaning towards this party being the time and place where they are being abducted?" Sam asked.
"Exactly, which means that the place he is hiding them all has to be close by. The only question is where can they hide all those girls? Wait, where was this girl found?"
"She was found right here." Sam pointed out placing the tip of his pen on the exact spot.
"Well with that logic we have to theorize that if this is his abduction spot and this was his dumpsite, right around here must be the hideout." Sam and I stared in awe over the deduction skills that led us to this point when Dean walked through the door carrying food and some booze.
"You get anywhere, Sammy?" Dean asked.
"Yeah, (y/n) and I figured out that the shapeshifter must be located in this area around here, but i would rather talk to Kelly before we start looking we have no idea what we should be looking for."
"Alright, good job. Here I just got the usual for you, (y/n) and Sam here's what you asked for. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in the shower." Dean said his voice sad in a way as he deliberately tried his hardest to avoid me, I was unsure if he was doing that for me or himself, I now think it was both. After finishing my food, I began to walk towards my bed when Dean opened the door walking straight into me. The feeling of his hard body against my own despite my heartache sent chills down my spine.
"Sorry (y/n) didn't see you there." Dean said his mouth forming a small smile his eyes didn't reflect but instead there was a pang of guilt.
"It's alright." I said my emotions running rye as the feelings of hate and love crashed together within me, suddenly I found myself speaking without thinking.
"Oh and Dean I'm sorry I went out into the town today. I just wanted to help and I couldn't stay here while you guys were out there and I-" Dean then began to shake his head as he shushed me, typically I would've been upset but this time I was entranced.
"(Y/n) I was the one at fault here I was being insanely overprotective, you are a hunter too and then I said so many awful things to you in the fit of anger, Could you ever forgive me?"
"Dean let's call it even and you can buy me  a beer later." Dean then smiled and laughed in agreement which caused me to smile back. Though I still held anger towards him I found this warm exchange to show me that, I possibly loved Dean Winchester.
*Time Skip*
The next morning I woke up to find both the guys to be gone. Looking around the room I spotted a note that said they had gone to talk to Kelly and if everything there went well they would be heading to the party tonight to kill it. It also requested that I stay in the motel room today and typically I would protest but after everything yesterday it would probably be best to just wait. I also didn't want to see Dean right now, my feelings were all confused and I was scared of what I should do. Dean Winchester didn't do relationships, at the most I could deal with the sexual desire but these feelings of love, it wouldn't be fair. Despite the lack of reason for it I decided it would be best to at least change my clothes in case, the boys called for back up. Rummaging through my clothes, I decided to wear a cotton grey tank top with a (y/f/c) plaid shirt over top. For pants I settled on some black jeans with matching combat boots. The best part of my look was my beat up old trustworthy brown jacket. Hours ticked by and before I knew it, the clock said it was midnight. Slowly my anxiety began to double, what if they were captured, shouldn't they be home by now. Taking out my cell I decided to send Dean a text as serious as he was, I knew if I sounded worried enough he would text me back almost immediately.
- "Hey, Dean are you guys okay? Any sign of the S.S?"
As soon as the text read delivered I put it back into my pocket as the sudden banging alerted me. Approaching the door knife in hand, I peeked through a peephole to see a disheveled Dean. Opening the door I quickly became worried not seeing Sam come in as well.
"Dean, what happened?" I asked trying to get him to stand still, I haven't seen him like this for so long. Dean was running around all crazy looking for something, almost paranoid.
"It's Sam he got captured by the shapeshifter, I tried to go after them but I lost them in the forest. I need you to come with me to look for his hideout."
"Alright let me grab my jacket." As I reached for it the sudden notification sound drew my attention. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out my phone and what I saw sent fear straight through me.
-"No sign of S.S. tonight probably spooked him. On our way back."
My blood ran cold upon realizing that the Dean behind me wasn't actually Dean, I lunged for the gun next to my bed as the Shapeshifter grabbed my leg causing me to fall to the floor. With a heavy kick, I aimed my heel straight at his nose, damaging it. This only made him more mad as he gripped my hair and threw me back up against the door.  My head-made direct impact causing me to become disoriented as I slumped to the floor. Still conscious I attempted to escape him by opening the door and running out. Suddenly there was a loud crack as a sharp pain was sent throughout my whole body. As I hit the ground, I watched the shoes of the shapeshifter go around me to the front of my face, the laugh he uttered was the last thing I heard before it all went dark.
To be continued...