Chapter 1 New Student?

"Wake up Amu-chan!!" The pink-haired cheerleader yelled shaking her

pompoms in the air encouraging the pink hair girl out of bed.

She groaned and snuggled deeper into her covers. "Why does my bed have to be so comfy in the morning?" Her question came out muffled due to the pastel pink covers over her head.

"Amu-chan you'll be late again if you don't get up~desu" the adorable blonde-haired chara warned.

"Hey here's an idea, why don't I drop out of school and marry my bed instead?" Amu insisted but her charas still yelled at her to get out of bed.

She prodded her self up and stretched her arms up with a groaned. "Fine," she said in defeat, she got up her bare feet touching the cold floor, waking her up. Amu walked towards her closet pulling out her new school uniform consisting of a black dress shirt with a blue outline and crosses hanging from the collar and sleeves. A tight black waist vest that hugged her tightly against her hips giving an hourglass figure. A black puffy skit with a blue outline at the bottom, thigh-high black socks, and her combat boots.

Amu looked just like Utau when she was still in school, she graduated last year after Ikuto went to look for his dad in Paris.

Yep, everyone else had attended Ikuto and Utau's old high school. It made everything interesting because Amu couldn't go a day without reminding herself of Ikuto. She always freaks out every time she thinks about him because she's currently dating someone else and It's not Tadase. It's a new friend they made. He transferred from another school and found Amu to be a white rose within a dozen red ones. His name was Zero Kiryu.

(he's not a vampire in this one don't worry ;} and I know it would have made this more interesting but uhhhh no and don't kill me for not paring him up with Yuki just wait. c,)

Amu grabbed the brush and dragged it through her long pink hair before plugging in her straightener. She straighten everything out and place her now black cross clips on either side of her head.

"Amu-chan! Zero-Kun is outside! " Miki announced with much enthusiasm.

Zero sadly couldn't see her charas, he hasn't really discovered who he wanted to be yet but that was okay for her.

Amu nodded and sprayed a couple of sprits of perfume on herself she grabbed her bag and ran downstairs.

Her charas started to cough as Amu walked past them. "Sheesh, Amu-chan did you spill the whole bottle on yourself!!" Ran exclaimed.

"Really?! Is it that strong!?" Amu said with worry, Everyone else avoided the question except for Dia "maybe just a little" she said with much honestly.

"Whatever I don't have time for this! " Amu grabbed an apple "I'm leaving!" She screamed.

Amu opened the door and walked out the door her charas floating behind.

Amu smiled at Zero as he waved at her. "Morning beautiful" He spoke so tenderly which made Amu's face grow red "Morning Zero". Zero embraced her and placed a kiss on her head, he sniffed in her sweet but strong scent.

Zero made a face and Amu got worried. "Too much?" He laughed while shaking his head slightly but then said "Maybe just a little"

"Sorry I got excited " Amu replied, and her charas giggled. They were super happy she's gotten over her past and moved on with someone else.

Zero intertwined their fingers and Amu

blushed again. "Your cute when you blush" Zero commented, and Amu's face grew a bright red.