nonsense

My first day of school,

I'm very nervous but luckily I have a friend to bring along. His name is Barrin and he's' a very beautiful vibrant sheep. There's no worrying on communication, Barrin and I are connected in the mind.  Whatever I'm thinking or feeling, Barrin is always a step ahead of me. He's there when I'm upset and tells me wonderful stories. Oh, you must hear the one of the three kittens flying in this mysterious machine in the sky! You'll never hear such things anywhere else! A long white car-like machine, oh and it's white! it has these wing-such things that help keep it afloat and it's called a plane! Amazing. I wonder where Barrin gets these things!

Barrin and I have been together for as long as I can remember. My parents were always fighting and it got hard living. Poverty is a really big thing here in Wentin, especially for us. Brothers would go out for food while father would chop wood and do chores for Mr.ken. Mother would clean and cook and make dresses for the women of our village. I was not allowed to do much, in fact, it was doctors orders that I stayed in bed! Like I said, our village is very poor and since I was so young, I was often forgotten while our family were always working. I never ate much, and over time became so skinny I started to get sick.