Harry

jen this is for u i hate this but here i included ur harry styles fanfic.. love u

"Jen!" An unfamiliar male voice.. Who could be calling me? I do not have any friends here yet.

When I turn around, I see Harry. He's in most of my classes, and an excellent singer. It's so confusing, what would he want with me?

"You left your journal. And by the way, you're an amazing writer. I read the first few pages. Who's Barrin? Is that like an imaginary friend or something?"

I HATE HIM. IMAGINARY? AND WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO READ MY STUFF?

I snatch the journal from him and start running when he grabs my wrist.

"Why the rush? can't we talk? I've never heard you speak before. Quite interesting, you don't think? With all the yelling Mr.Piez does at you, I would have at least expected a "go away"? What is it?"

Is he making fun of me? Surely he knows that I CAN'T speak right?

I flip to an empty page in my journal and write

"Leave me be. It's none of your business anyway. What do you want from me?"

"Jen you must get upset from time to time I suppose. Not being able to speak can get hard huh? I know all about it. Take these."

He stuffs a small bag of something I could not see quickly into my jacket pocket and grabs my hand when I try to take it back out for a better look.

"Not yet, Jen. Take these when you're feeling like you can't live another day. I wish you the best."

I don't know how it happened, but before me, Harry disappeared. And after that I never saw nor heard him again. It was brought to our attention by our principal that he has "transferred". Where? No one would say. Was it for no one knew?

These days I still look for Harry. it's a small chance I'll find him, but I remember us sharing our favorite places to go.  Harry said he spent all his afternoons at a creek by Elesquez's, our person to go to for bread. Elesquez owned a bakery right in front of a small beautiful forest which held the creek.

It makes me feel at home? I go whenever I can. It's such a beautiful saddening feeling knowing the ground on which I stand use to be the favorite place of a boy who could be dead, no one knowing where he had went off to.

Could our principal be hiding something?

I never yet used the stuff Harry gave me. Inside the bag, lay these marble looking pills I guess? An aesthetically pleasing mixture of blue. A time I feel like I cannot live any longer, huh? What could that be?