15 | extra virgin

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Extra Virgin

Greeted by the morning sun shining through the crack in the curtains, Jimin's eyes flutter open. He lifts his small body to sit up in his bed. "How..." He looks down at his clothing. He is still in the same clothes from yesterday.

He looks up to the sound of his bedroom door opening. "Goodmorning Chim," His mother greets him as she opens the door fully. Her hair is tangled up with purple curlers as her body is covered by a white robe.

"I'm confused," Jimin bluntly says with a groggy voice, still waking up.

His mother realizes what he means. "Oh, Yoongi took you home last night!" She smiles as she leans against the frame of the door. "Due to that, I got to meet him in person. He seems like a good kid, especially if he went out of his way to drive you home."

"Yeah, he's pretty awesome," Jimin can't help but smile at the thought. Being in Yoongi's warm arms and driving home. He feels his cheeks warm up from the flood of thoughts. He then furrows his eyebrows. "But how did he get my address..." he hums to himself as he looks at his phone. He grabs it and takes out his 'If Lost, Return To' card. He notices a small sticky note attached to the back of it.

I saw this card on your phone and decided to take you home.

Please don't be mad at me for snooping through your stuff.

Btw, you're a literal smol bean when you sleep.

- Yoongles

Jimin's heart skips a beat when he reads the signature. "How does he know about that?!" He squeaks. He scrolls through his conversation with him to see where he was exposed. "Aish," he says as he notices his accidental autocorrect.

His mother grabs the sticky note and then looks at the text. "Oof, you did that to yourself," she chuckles as she pats his son's shoulder.

"I'm such an idiot," Jimin puts himself down as he buries his head between his knees with embarrassment.

"Yoongles is such an adorable name though!" His mother tries to cheer him up. "So does this mean that my ship is already sailing without me knowing?!"

Jimin lifts and waves his hands. "No! That's kind of the problem. We aren't dating and yet my supposed-to-be-secret nickname is exposed," He groans as he lightly hits his head against his knee.

His mother's eyebrows furrow. "How are you two not dating," she says with surprise. Jimin could tell by her face that she was trying her best to keep her fangirl side inside her but they both know that won't last much longer. "You two are like that couple where everyone knows you two like each other except for you two!"

"But it's just..." Jimin puts his hand on his chin, stopping himself mid-sentence as he falls into his own thoughts. "I like him but I don't like him...but I like him?" He answers with a questionable tone, not having an idea what he means himself. He cups his cheeks with frustration. "I like him but I don't feel it," he shrugs as he just goes with that reply.

"I see," His mother replies as she leans more back against the door. "You know you can have a relationship without sex hun. I was just messing around about the condom things but if you do choose to do that, please use them!"

Jimin shakes his head. "No mum! I would rather keep my privates...private," he sighs. "It's like... I know that I have feelings for him and I want to be more than friends with him but I don't feel the feelings."

His mother presses her lips together as she looks at the ground for a short moment. She looks back up at him. "Sometimes, our gut feeling is what we should trust. Sure you may not have the feelings for him but you still somehow need him. Think of it as a..."