The abduction

John, making sure Ludovic was behind him, made his way to Sherlock's side. He was used to following Sherlock around, but it seemed odd following someone who looked like they belonged in a children's commercial about shampoo.

"You don't happen to have a knife, do you?" Sherlock whispered as he leaned his ear against the door. It was so disturbing yet adorable watching him say that as a ten or so year old.

As Ludovic replied, "I wish," John muttered, "Ms. Hudson hid them."

"Right. Well lucky for you I took the liberty of texting Lestrade. It takes him about five minutes to get here." Sherlock muttered, adjusting the cuffs of his "dress" shirt.

Ludovic cleared his throat as several awkwardly quiet seconds passed by, "You're sure you'll friend will come?"

"Of course, it isn't like he's got anything else to do." Sherlock scoffed.

(That very second at Mycroft's house...)

"Aren't you going to check that?" Mycroft asked, as he raised a glass of wine up in a strange zig zag motion.

Lestrade gave a wispy laugh, "Of course not! It isn't as if I'm ever included in serious matters!"

"But you are a policeman, are you not?"

"I thought so. But it seems your brother dear has made sure to hack into my phone to make sure all the danger related texts are sent to him."

Mycroft rolled his eyes, "Same old Sherlock. Recon he's doing something dangerous?"

"Of course not, I saw him just the other night cursing at a grocery woman for not carrying two percent milk."

(Back to 221B...!)

"I don't think he's coming, Sherlock." John muttered as the pounding on the door grew louder.

Sherlock turned, raising his eyebrows, "Really? Such a marvelous deduction, John. Care to deduct anything else that's completely obvious?"

Ludovic gave a dreamy sigh, "I've always wanted children, there so remarkably moody. Matches my personality completely."

As John agreed smugly, Sherlock practically screamed, "I am not a child!" before swinging the door open in a dramatic swoosh.

Several large men stood at the doorstep, each armed, looking down at Sherlock with keen interest. It was a wonder no one had reacted to armed men pounding on the door, surely at least one person would have the decency to call the police. Then again, this was 221B Backer street, they probably thought these men were the police...

Leaning down, so he was at eye level with Sherlock, a man with thick eyebrows grabbed Sherlock's shoulder, "How very kind of you to open the door, we were about to break it open. Saves so much unneeded work."

"Yes," Sherlock stuttered, obviously intimidated by the gorilla sized man, "I'm personally sort of fond of the door, decided it wasn't worth it."

"No. No it wasn't." He snatched Sherlock's arm, pushing him into the custody of the other men and faced John with a dark grin, "Dreadfully sorry, but I've got orders to deliver both of you as well. It's just business, really. Nothing personal."

"Personal!" Ludovic snapped, his face turning an alarming shade of red, "I shared my peanut butter with you, Harold, did that mean nothing to you?"

John gaped at Ludovic, "You know him? Of course you know him..."

"Come on, don't want things to get messy, do you? Especially not in front of a-" Harold was cut off as Sherlock kicked his leg. It was a pitiful kick, really, but his words were sharp, "If you say child, I swear I will hunt you down and murder you with crayons and animal crackers you little-"