Chapter 1| first day at skylanders academy

Y/n's p.o.v
After a few hours I finally made it to skylanders academy. Well today is my first day I hope I make a good impression today and I hope everyone likes me for who I am. I started heading for my class when suddenly a guy with a beard stops me I think his name was Master Eon? "Wait a minute y/n I just want to welcome you to the academy and I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you try your best so you can make it in the skylander book." I smile and nod my head. "Yes of course eon I will try my best I won't let you down!" Eon smiles. "Well good I know you won't." Eon waves goodbye to me and he heads off. I walk to my class and I take a seat next to a dragon that kind of looked like a robot. I tapped on the dragons shoulder it turns around and looks at me.

"Hi there my name is y/n and I'm new here!" The dragon who appears to be a dragon/robot  waves at me "hello there my name is drobot and welcome to the academy." I smile and I shake his hand. "Well it's nice to meet you drobot I hope we can be friends."

Drobot smiles and nods. "Me too I'm sure you'll like it here." Drobot was about to say another word but jet-vac interrupts our conversation.

"Excuse me it seems like your conversation is more important so why don't you come up here and tell us what you guys are talking about?"

I stared at him shocked I can't believe it this is my first day and my teacher is already telling me off.
"No I'm sorry jet-vac I was just introducing myself."

"Very well then but please just do it after class now then where were we?" Jet-vac goes back to explaining the basics about what it is to be a skylander.  A few minutes later class ends.
Drobot decides to show me around the school.

Time skipped after drobot was showing you around

After what seemed like an hour or so drobot was finally finished showing me around.
"Thanks for showing me around drobot." Drobot smiles and nods. "No problem I'm glad to help a friend in need." Drobot waves goodbye to me and he heads off.

Just as I was about to head to my room I feel someone tap on me I turned around to see who it was. It was a purple and yellow dragon who has red eyes. "Why hello there my name is spyro and I heard that you are new here it's really nice to meet you what is your name?" Spyro helds our his hand in front of me waiting for me to answer my name.

"My Name is y/n and yes I'm new here it's nice to meet you spyro." I shake spyros hand and he smiles.
"Heh it's nice to meet you y/n your going to have so much fun here we'll have parties All night!" I looked at spyro very confused on what was going on.

"But then again you probably just care about getting a good education right?" I stare at spyro annoyed and then I nod my head.

"Oh well um if you ever want to hang out be sure to yell out spyro and I will come running heh got to go stealth elf and eruptor are waiting for me see ya!"

Spyro flies super fast and just like that he was gone.
He sure is strange I don't understand how people can hang out with him I don't see what's so great about him.

I sighed and headed for my room. As I got there I opened the door and I see a purple dragon who kind of reminds me of spyro but different.

"Oh hi there my name is cynder and I'm your roommate!"
I smiled she seems nice but Just because she gives me a proper greeting doesn't mean she's nice.

"Well nice to meet you cynder my name is y/n and I'm new here." Cynder smiles and nods "yeah I know I'm sure your going to love it here! just to let you know y/n I was in your place last year and I thought that i wouldn't make any friends but I did!"

"Well that's great cynder I hope we can be friends."
Cynder smiles and nods. "Me too anyways want to go see my dad?"

"Your dad?" Cynder hesitates for a minute she looks pretty down maybe her father is strict.
"Well I would love to cynder!" Cynder smiles and she takes my hand.

"Well let's go." I nod and cynder takes me to her father.

I see a violet dragon he looks angry.

"Hi Dad I um want you to meet my new roommate her/his name is y/n

"Hi Dad I um want you to meet my new roommate her/his name is y/n."
The dragon doesn't change his expression he still looks mad. Cynder sighs. "I should've known my dad would act like this come on let's go y/n." Just as we were about to leave the dragons face expression finally changes.

"Wait cynder don't leave!" Cynder turns around a bit annoyed. The dragon looks more excited then ever.
"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself my name is Malefor and I'm the evil dragon king of Cadaverous crypts! Oh my gosh cynder I'm so glad you are making friends!" Cynder looks a bit surprised.

"Wait Dad I thought you don't like it when I make friends with the skylanders?"
Malefor looks down a bit disappointed.
"I know cynder I've done a lot of bad things in the past but I wish you can forgive me."

"I don't know Dad." Malefor sighs. "I understand cynder are you and y/n dating?"

"W-what n-no it's not what it looks like d-
"Oh my gosh my daughter is growing up I love her so much!"

"No dad we aren't d-
"I will leave you two love birds alone take care of my daughter y/n!"
Malefor flees.
"Um what your father is really um?"
"He's always like that I have no idea why though he was really angry when I was with spyro but y'know that's the way he is."

"Oh I see..." cynder grabs me. "Let's just go before he comes back!"
"Oh um ok." Cynder takes me back to our room.
This is going to be a long day.

A few minutes later
"Y/n cynder I got some cookies!" Malefor looks around and he can't find cynder or y/n anywhere.
"Y/n? Cynder?"

To be continued