Chapter 4| make her/him feel welcomed

Y/n's p.o.v
Jet-vac and the others were showing me around the place when we came to spyro's room jet-vac told me that I'm going to be spyros roommate I jumped up and down a bit excited.

"Wow y/n calm down I wouldn't get to close to spyro if I was you, you see spyro is a bit of a troublemaker when you get to know him." I nod my head jet-vac is kind of right about spyro but spyro isn't always like that he cares deeply for his friends.

"I know your right jet-vac but being a skylander is amazing I can't wait for my first assignment!"
Jet-vac looks at me a bit surprised he clears his throat and nods his head. "Right well um I hope you enjoy your time here y/n and welcome to the team."

Jet-vac waves goodbye to me and he quickly leaves.
After he was gone I head in my room that me and spyro were sharing. It's amazing that me and spyro are roommates now. But I kind of feel bad that me and cynder aren't roommates anymore I wonder how she is holding up? I should probably go see her soon. I got up from my bed and I decided to visit cynder.

A/n:Since your going to visit cynder you are now going to have too see spyro's p.o.v but don't worry we will get back to your p.o.v soon!

Spyro's p.o.v
I was hanging out with eruptor and stealth elf when suddenly I saw jet-vac came into the room. I quickly hid the skystones cards.

"Oh hey um jet how's a going heh we were aren't doing anything heh we will get back to work won't we guys?" I looked at stealth elf and eruptor hoping that they will play along with me. Stealth elf shakes her head.

"Sorry jet-vac But we were playing skystones."  Jet-vac Shakes his head "look guys I'm not mad at you I just came here to tell you spyro that y/n is your roommate now." I looked at jet-vac really surprised

"Really yes finally!" I started jumping up and down a bit excited however jet-vac stops me.

"Calm down spyro now we need to make sure that
Y/n feels welcomed so stealth clean spyro's room eruptor I want you to keep pop under control and spyro well you just do whatever."

"Well thank you jet-vac I won't let you down." I was actually a bit excited that y/n was going to be my roommate!

Why yo might ask? Well it's because I actually have a Crush on her/him I would do anything to make y/n happy even it  causes me my life. 

Y/n's p.o.v
I came back to my room opening the door to see everyone surprising me. "Surprise y/n!"
And too be honest I was a bit surprised it looks like everyone wants me to feel welcomed how nice of them I think I'm going to really like being here.

"Now don't be so sure y/n you will be mine one day! One day I will be free from this prison and I will once again take control of spyro! And this time I will be really careful so you won't know that it's me y/n! Hahahahahahahahha!