Chapter 5| Kaos is back

Y/n's p.o.v
I woke up to hear someone knocking on my door. I got up from my bed headed to the door to find kaos standing there. What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be destroying the world or something?
I started whispering since it was three in the morning.

"Kaos what are you doing here it's 3:00 am get out of here." Kaos looks down and he looks back up a bit sad.

"I know I just wanted to apologize for the way I was acting I didn't mean it it's just I had to act that way because the golden queen wouldn't hang out with me if I didn't act evil I'm sorry but I have decided to announce that I am no longer evil anymore."

I looked at kaos even more shocked how can I trust him? Hasn't he tried taking over skylands like 1,000 times?

"How do I know that I can trust you kaos?" Kaos helds out something.

"You can trust me I won't hurt you guys ever again just let me join you guys ever since I found that Strykore isn't my father and I found out eons my father."

I stared at kaos shocked is he serious right now?!
Kaos might not be lying but how do I know for sure that what he is saying is true I don't even have any proof! I sighed and I decided to give kaos a chance because who knows? He might not be lying after all.

"Well kaos I decided that I will trust you but if you betray us I will kill you!" Kaos smiles shaking my hand. "You have my word y/n i won't cause any trouble I promise!"

I tell kaos to leave and be careful to not wake the others. Kaos nods sneaking out like I never sawed him here.

I walked back to my bed sighing. What am I going to tell the team? I trusted kaos to quickly they might suspect that I'm a threat and they might kick me off the team.

I turned around and look at spyro. Most of all what would he think would he tell the others? I know that I like spyro but I have to be careful because spyro might tell the others and they might kick me off the team so I guess I should pretend I never saw kaos here so I think I kinda need kaos to pretend that he is after me... no that would be done I should ask Eon if kaos is really his son and I should probably tell him that kaos is now working for us I hope that eon isn't to harsh on me. I sighed and I closed my eyes instantly falling asleep thinking about the days to come tomorrow.

"Y/n and kaos working together how outrageous I need to act quickly before anyone gets ahold of y/n my love!"