Chapter 10 | thanksgiving dinner

Y/n's p.o.v
It's thanksgiving dinner eon told us to all gather in the dinning hall so we can all thank Eon for everything he's done for us. I was on my way to the dinning hall when somebody grabs me behind and they pull me in their room I turned around and I see spyro. I gasped shocked. "Spyro don't scare me like that!" Spyro sighs and nods. "I know and I'm sorry y/n but there's something I really need to tell you it's been bothering me for quite sometime." I sigh "Alright spyro but make it quick because we have to go see Eon and you know he has to give us a speech and we have to tell him we are thankful for him."

Spyro nods completely understanding me. "Alright I promise I'll try to make it quick." Spyro stands tall and he clears his throat. "Y/n ever since I first met you I didn't know what I felt for you at first I thought of you as my friend but now I think I have feelings for you so I'm asking you y/n as a friend will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?"

I didn't know what to say for spyro i know I had feelings for him for quite some time but I didn't think spyro would like me in return. I sighed nodding. Spyro jumps up in the air excited. "R-really y/n?!"

"Yes you see spyro, I have feelings for you too and I didn't think that you would also have feelings for me I'm nothing special so I don't really get why you like me." Spyro shakes his head disappointed. "No y/n that's that true you are nothing like that you are for who are that's what I like about you, you are brave and you never give up no matter how bad things get you always stay by our side that's what I really love about you y/n and that's why I'll never let my dark self take you away from me!"

I started blushing a lot spyro is really nice but he can be really stubborn at times. "Thanks spyro I'm glad that you believe in me now let's go see Master Eon." Spyro nods holding my paw we both make our way to the dinning hall.

As soon as we got there I see Eon look at us smiling.
"Oh spyro y/n your here I'm so glad that you made it go sit anywhere you'd like." We both nod. I see stealth elf, roller brawl, and hex fangirling they were all whispering I ship it. I blushed a lot they love embarrassing me... don't they? Eon clears his throat and he begins his announcement. "Skylanders I'm so glad that you joined us today as you may know today is thanksgiving it's a special day we're we all thank the people who we are thankful for and we give gifts to show them how much we love them and care for them and today skylanders I would love to introduce you to my son all of you know him but he is now going to be on our side and that's why I'm promoting him to be a skylander sensei!"

Everyone claps and cheers for kaos. Kaos bows. "Thank you father I won't let you down and I definitely won't let the skylanders down either I'll prove to you guys how useful I am!" Everyone cheers for kaos and we all take a seat. "Now then everyone dig in!" Eon shouts. We all start eating  the food was very delicious. I'm really glad that we are having thanksgiving dinner together this is the best thanksgiving ever because now spyro is my boyfriend and he will always be here for me no matter what happens!