THIRTY-EIGHT

How could he do this to me? How could he lied and be with Nina?

What the fuck is going on?

But it seems he is not with her but following her into the store.

That's a different story, yet it still pisses me off that he lied to me with a text.

My whole brain is going berserk that it's giving me a migraine. A ticking bomb ready to explode.

"Effie, you okay?"

My brain malfunctioned while my eyes were red as I crushed my soft drink till it exploded in my hand, creating a bursting waterworks.

"Damn, Effie!" Lily exclaimed. I finally blinked and saw that she and Clark were sprinkled with Coke. "What's going on with you? One minute you were fine, then the next-"

"Lily, I'm so sorry," I grabbed some paper towels and helped wipe Lily and Clark off from becoming sticky. My eyes were adrift to where Logan and Nina went inside the store. I should have paid more attention, and it caused more recklessness. "Sorry guys, I'll be right back."

"Wait, Effie!"

I ignored the calling of Lily and paced my feet to walk faster, swerving around people in my way. As I made it to the Nike store, scanning the whole place as my nose took a whiff of that new fresh shoes, I scavenged around looking for him and finally found him. I snarled like an angry lioness.

Logan was behind a clothes rack, peering over, and once I followed where his eyes were on Nina, looking at some Airmax shoes.

I stomp my way to him. I poked his back.

"Just looking," He told me as if I was an employee playing with the hooks.

That just made me even madder. I did what any girl - correct that. Any pissed-off girlfriend would do and grabbed his ear, pinching the sensitive spot as he cried out.

I dragged his ass out of the store with everyone witnessing the scene.

"What the fuck-" I paused as I gave him a stern look. My arms were crossed over my chest, and my shoe was tapping on the floor. "Hey, Baby."

"Don't, hey baby me," I glared. I felt like I'm in the scene from White Chicks. I can't believe it's happening right now. "Logan, why are you here? I thought you were with your brothers."

"I was...then I decided to come to L. A and see you."

"Bullshit," I spat at him.

"I was shopping for some shoes. My old one is starting to have a hole-"

"Try again."

Logan stood there looking around, embarrassed. "Surprise...?"

"What the hell are you hiding from Nina?" I finally asked with a snarl.

"Nina?" He repeated, giving a thought, then his eyes widened, realizing what I meant. "Oh, that girl."

"Yes, that girl," I said sarcastically, sneering at him. "That's her name, Nina. Why are you following her?"

"I told you I was looking for -OW!" He squeaked when I pinched his ear again, dropping to the floor and humiliating him in front of bystanders. It wasn't my intention, but I had leveled up with Athena's strength, having our mother's temperament dealing with our dad's shenanigans.

I get it.

I released once he tapped out; getting up, he rubbed his ear. "Damn, babe. How could someone so small have this much strength?" He hissed while rubbing. "Oh wait, you are the sister of Titan and Athena."