4. The Plan.

NOTE: I know who y'all niggas think Tone is, and imma be the one to say no the FUCK- enjoy.

His bitch ass gotta die.
Lee finally fell asleep after all that crying and screaming, and I don't want to wake her back up.
Imma handle this shit myself.
I've been sitting here, thinking, shaking and clutching this gun trying to figure out wether I want to even the score and get the fuck out of dodge or take her and stay low.
Nah, fuck that namaste ass shit.
Blood for blood.
I paused my thought as I looked over at her sleep. After tossing and turning for hours, she slept so peaceful.
I gotta do this shit for her.
But not now. She needs me.

I grabbed some covers from upstairs and came back down to see Lee waking up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around in a sleepy panic until she finally landed eyes on me. I shot a shy grin and threw the covers over her.

"How you sleep?" I asked. She shook her head and sighed.

"Terrible. I had a nightmare." Her voice was drained and raspy from the crying. I shook my head and sat down next to her and put my arms around her, holding her tight.

"Well i'm right here with you." I reassured. Lee suddenly stopped being tense and relaxed herself on me. I laid back on the couch and held her.

Yeah, I couldn't just do this now. I don't want to leave her alone, but something was burning inside of me. I felt a constant flame in my chest getting bigger and bigger the more I thought about niggas killing my brother and the text message I saw. I won't act right away.

My phone started vibrating so without looking at the caller I.D I picked up the phone and answered.

"Waddup."

"Aye cuz what the fuck we doing man I'm ready to spin the bin on these bitch ass niggas RIGHT NOW MAN"

"Yeah Tone the fuck is up? What the fuck is the move"

"Sah, Yali." I said sternly, making the both of them go quiet. Niggas listen when I speak.

"I need y'all to just come here." I don't do talk on the phone, especially when it concerns possible plans. I don't need anybody listening in on recorded phone calls.

"Say no more." Yali hung up the phone and I sat my phone back down on the table.

I slowly got off the couch and tucked Lee in. She falls asleep so fast. I stared at her for a few seconds and went to grab my gun.

Fuck.

In less than 10 minutes Sah and Yali pulled up. Sah was wrapped up and Yali couldn't stand still. The anger visibly boiled over him. I quickly dapped them up and motioned them to quietly come in. I crept past Lee on the way to the kitchen and opened a cabinet, pulling out a cereal box, passing it to Yali. Yali opened the box and took out the 2 glock 40's I had stashed in the Frosted Flakes. Sah quickly followed suit and they both equipped themselves as I leaned against the counter.

"So what we rey do. We know who did this shit?" Sah whispered, crossing his arms. I pulled the other phone out of my pocket and showed them the text message. Sah and Yali froze.

"You fucking kidding." Sah was speechless. I sighed and shook my head no. Yali hit the counter.

"FUCK!" He whispered loudly. I shushed him and he put his hands back in his pockets.

"This nigga gotta fucking die. He gotta fucking die."
Sah paced around the room.

"We have to be smart about this." I growled. "If we go out there, find that man and just kill him all sloppy, it's gonna be too hot for us to stay around here." Yali nodded his head as he quickly wiped tears that snuck down his face.

"Aight man. I just want these niggas to pay, man."
Yali exclaimed. I nodded my head indicating that I understood and pointed to the other room.

"We have to do something about Lee. I don't want her to tag along with us killing her cousin. I don't know how she's gonna feel about that shit." I whispered. Sah stepped towards the door.

"Don't you think she'll think something's up if one of us stay and it's not you?" Sah asked. I paused and sighed.

"You better off telling her what the fuck we doing." Yali said, shaking his head. I thought about his comment and nodded in agreement. I walked towards the door and saw Lee, sitting up looking right back at me. I froze as she got up.

"I heard everything y'all was saying." Her voice was stale.

"Babygirl I wa-"

"Nah I understand, i'm coming with y'all." She said. My eyes widened.
"I want in on this shit too."

Yali came in the room and clapped his hands.
"That's what the fuck i'm talking about shawty."

"Lee you sure? I don't want you to possibly get hurt-"

"I said, I'm coming with y'all." Lee's tone didn't change. She wasn't fucking around.

"Say no more." She made up her mind. I handed her a pistol and got my keys, looking back at everybody in the room.

"Let's get this shit over with then. For spiff." I murmured.

Sah, Lee and Yali looked at eachother and nodded.

"For spiff."