R

"All hale the queen"

Han Jisung was running to class , he was late and not the normal type of late , 1-4 minutes , nope , it was the other type of late , he was late by 1 hour and 30 minutes , it sucks right.

As Jisung slammed the door open , the teacher glared while an girl beside her Flinched , new student I guess , Jisung couldn't care less , after other 30 minutes of the teacher scolding Jisung , finally the bell rang meaning lunch time , and oh boy how Jisung has his stomach growling for food.

Making his way in , he saw his squad with Dahyun and that new girl, wonder who is she , Jisung thought siting in front of Minho while the older smiled warmly at him , Jisung felt his cheeks heat up and a whole zoo in his stomach.

"Well Jisung this is Dahyun friend Sana" Minho introduced the girl as she smiled shyly at him. Oh hell no, Jisung can sense something coming from her and it's not good. Hopefully he's wrong and that she turns out someone cool like Dahyun.

Lunch break ended as Sana was already clinging to Minho, Jisung mentally groaned in his head, why the fuck does every girl love Minho?!. Jisung thought as a frown settled upon his face. Making his way to classroom he ignored Minho for the rest of the day.

Weeks passed by, and guess what? Sana and Minho started dating how great could that be. When they announced that to their group of friends , Jisung immediately stood up and ran away. Tears were already streaming down his cheeks as Dahyun followed him into the backyard of school. She saw how broken he was.

I'm sorry Sana but I gotta do this for my ship!  Dahyun thought as she went back to their friends "What's wrong with Jisung?" Minho asked her as she shook her head meaning it's nothing. Operation Minsung is about to start.

Sana was walking around normally as she spotted Jisung , smirking she went his way. "Hello Jisung right?" Rolling his eyes at her stupidity he responded coldly "The fuck you want?". Sana noticed Minho coming their way as she thrown herself over Jisung. "The fuck get off-" Jisung struggled to push her off, damn she's heavy. "What's going on here?" Minho asked as he raised his eyebrow.
"H-he tried to kiss me Minho~" Sana said as she rushed to her boyfriend side while he glared at the younger boy.

She's really an good actor, Jisung thought as Minho almost yelled at his best friend  in anger "Don't talk to me ever again" The couple walked away as the younger boy sighed, tears again were in his eyes. He hated himself and Minho probably hated him too.

...

Wassup ppl im back from school and 2 months without wifi (how I survive idk dont ask) anywho Casual_Anna sry I didnt response to ur tag im sorta shy (n lazy) but I wanna be ur friend n since u love nomin ill publish one. Nomin= Jeno x Jaemin from Nct Dream if you guys r interested then welcome aboard. Until next time bye!