A

"Back together"

Han Jisung, is back again with his best friend Minho. He hated that label. At least we don't fight anymore, Jisung thought. But it hurt him. Everyday he had to face the person who made him feel special yet shitty, happy yet broken, and a bundle of emotions mixed in together. Jisung hates Lee Minho for making him know what is it like to love and be one-sided.

"Sungie!"

"Eh? Oh Dahyun."

The girl smiled cheeky as she jumped into the younger back making him stumble forward but he holded into her and controlled his balance.

"The hell hyun!"

Dahyun just giggled at the nickname as she hit his back harshly making Jisung stumble forward again.

"Nice reflex's squirrelie!"

Jisung groaned. I mean okay he does look like a squirrel but you don't have to rub it in his face. He sorta gets offended since you're comparing his handsome looks to some 'squirrel'. And so the younger glared at his noona, taking advantage of his height. Even though he's not that tall but let's just pretend he is.

"Yo chill out"

"Chill out my ass, my back hurts because of you."

"Ohhhh~~ did you and Minho do it—."

Her words were quickly muffled by the younger hands as he glared even harder at her if that is even possible. Poor Dahyun was gasping for air while she struggled to get outta Jisung grip. People around the hall were giving them weird looks as they heard Dahyun and Jisung conversation, gossip and rumors were quick to spread making the younger groan again at his stupid friend childishness. Suddenly he felt some pain on his hand that was covering Dahyun mouth, turns out the girl was biting into it making the younger scream and squeal like a girl, quickly removing his hand and holding into it while comforting himself. Dahyun rolled her eyes at the drama queen.

"Oh please. It wasn't that bad, was it?"

Worry was written all over Dahyun face as she saw Jisung in real pain but the jerk was actually faking it and smiled sheepishly at her. Sticking his tongue out, teasing Dahyun.

"Bleh!"

"Why you!!"

Then Tom and Jerry were chasing each other in hallways.

...

3K— no way bros.
Well what do you think of this story so far?