L

"First time"

Lee Minho, thought and kept thinking hard about his feelings. He was confused beyond frustrated for not having cleared up stuff completely with Jisung. As the taller was leaning on his locker, he saw Dahyun and Jisung talking happily, giggling and everything is rainbows and butterflies. He didn't like that for sure, he wanted Jisung to only smile at him like that— Wait a second. He finally got it! He, the Lee Minho likes Han Jisung. Oh god, you can't imagine how happily Minho is jumping around right now as he kept rushing to Chan.

"Kangaroo!!!"

The younger called out to the older in the middle of the hallway, loud and clear making the students look at them but that didn't bother Minho. Instead he ran and hugged Chan to death. Well not really but you know when you're Satan child and you get happy, hell is bout to break loose.

"Woah what's up mate?"

"Uh just no honey don't use 'mate' with me ever again." Minho replied robotically and had a stoic face on, clearly done with Chan bullshit.

"Aw man." The baby kangaroo whined as he pouted cutely making woojin by the end of the hallway coo at him from a distance.

"Woojin likes you and I need help." The younger shaked the older shoulders harshly making him absolutely not register anything. "Wait woojin whaaaaaa—."

Chan was cut off mid sentence when Minho dragged him running out of school and totas skipping class if only his mother knew, she would chop him to pieces or something like 'off with their heads'. Oh and she's a hardcore Disney fan. Moving on, the duo went into a cafe and ordered some milkshakes. Adults were looking at them in confusion but eh teenagers and their love for rebellion.

'Okay quick plan, I need to ask Jisung out.'

——
kinda bacc to writing—