E

"Here we go again"

Lee Minho felt guilty for yelling at his 'friend' so he went over to apologize but stopped in his tracks as he saw Dahyun with Jisung. His anger grew more as both were being touchy with each other. But what he didn't see was Jisung crying and Dahyun trying to comfort him.

Days went by in a flash and Minho finally caught her. Sana was cheating on him but with some girl.  Jihyo or something, he doesn't care about the name. But hell he was heartbroken and so he visited Jisung.

"The fuck you doing here Minhoe?" Jisung said glaring at the said person.

"Oh honey don't treat your best friend like that" Ms.Han exclaimed as she smacked the back of Jisung head while the younger boy whined at his mom for being so harsh. Seriously, no one understands him than that crackhead Dahyun.

"It's fine Ms.Han"

"Minho dear, how many times do I tell u to call me mom?" Ms.Han. Well you could say she's a women of her kind. She was sweet, elegant and strong. Every man would dream of a wife like her. She knows how to cook deliciously, mange time for her kids, husband and her work. A women with power. Minho just simply nodded and showed off a faint smile as he was busy eyeing the younger appearance.

Jisung looked tired. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was all over the place and his cheeks were shallow. Minho sighed in his head as dragged the younger into his room.

"What!" Jisung spat out in anger, Minho broke him and he still dared to show up. I'll take revenge on him, the asshole Lee Minho.

"Look I'm sorry ok?" The older was helpless. He was upset the younger wouldn't let him explain whatever Jisung was mad from. Minho hated himself for letting someone like the younger go out from his life. Jisung sighed while nodding. "Apology accepted but I'm still mad"

Minho let a small smile slip on his lips as he went over to the younger and he hugged him. Jisung blushed, he hated how he still have some feelings to the older.

"Jisung, I love you"

There his heart goes again. Breaking into pieces. He knew he should just move on and not let himself live in false hopes but maybe. Just maybe the older meant it.

"I know."

...

SRYBKDSDKFSJKCHK