Chapter 1: What can go wrong?

NO ONES POV

Three years, since they saw him. Three years, since life and earth has changed. Three years, since they changed. Three years, since the incident.

Tom changed a lot. He now has a job teaching people how to play guitar, and he stopped drinking. He's 28 now, and is probably more caring than any of us.

Matt isn't as narcissistic now, he auctioned most of his mirrors so we could pay bills. Hes 30 now, and is always by toms side.

edd he still loves cola, and chugs cans of it a day. He is 29 as well, and he's gotten more depressed. But will help both of his friends' no matter what.

And tord? Well, you will find that information later. Let's just say... the European region is gone, thanks to Norway. The fearsome Red Leader is everywhere and guess what? Those three are completely oblivious of it. When the town had been taken over, they thought it was just a normal day in london. Boy, were they wrong!

TOMS POV

I heard my alarm blaring in my ears, and the sun shining through the curtains. I groaned from the rude awakening, and go to press snooze on the alarm clock. Which I failed to do.

So I sat up letting my twig like legs dangle off the side of the bed, I had gotten skinny after the Alcohol addiction that was washed over me died down.

I stood up and walked downstairs, in my boxers and short sleeved ASDF shirt. Grabbing a cup of coffee, it was some really odd stuff I found in the store. But it does my morning sugar dose, so I guess I'm glad.

I realised it was my day off, so I went for a... rather long walk to the mall. My foot hit something, making my entire body tumble to the ground.

"hey! Are you o-..." the stranger cut himself off and sighed. His attitude changed from all concerned to a 'oh god it's you again...' expression. I looked up at them and sighed.

"how the hell are you still alive?" i asked.

EDD'S POV

I woke up to the sound of tom's alarm. Damn was it loud! I stood up and was greeted by Ringo, who had been laying in the kitchen window.

After feeding the starved cat, I walked into the parlor (the old fashioned word for living room) and was greeted by a tall haired ginger on the couch.

Even though we all changed there was one thing that didn't change in our lives. Tom, and Matt loved it... 'the Children.'

So that's what matt was watching. I sat down next to him sinking into the couch, the couch let out a long sigh. What can go wrong?

The show finally ended. I got a turn to the TV and turned on the News.

"were here in downtown, london where-" a loud gunshot was heard behind the news reporter and she ducked "an army of soldiers are ready to take fire any moment!" I turned to the next channel, which was the news again.

"Take cover! They have no mercy!" the lady got shot in the chest. I changed it to another channel. "normal" i mumbled to myself.

"take cover, and hide. They will fi-" they got cut off and a familiar looking guy was on the camera.

"Edward Gould. If you wanna see your precious Tom again, meet me 25 Durdum lane, pronto"

That's what could go wrong.