Chapter 4 Do or Die

THIRD POV

Tom became quiet after that, and The other two looked at Tord.

"So jehovah or should I say..blue leader, hand it over." He stated clearly and assertive. He thought for a moment before looking up at tord.

"No."

The brit broke away from the cuffs keeping him captive, and dashed to the doors. Matt and Edd running behind him.

"DON'T STOP FOR NOTHING!" tom yelled behind him and ran towards the exit, Huffing, and panting like a crazy dog.

Just then a swarm of soldiers wearing all the same uniform blocked the door. Two stood out though.

A slightly tall male with bangs hanging on the sides. Bloody Bandages crossing over his chest and around his waist. His blue overcoat with unbuttoned revealing a red turtleneck sweater under it.

The other one had ruffled hair with rather large eyebrows. He had a jagged cigarette in the corner of his lip, with his name tag upside down. Unlike the other one he had bloody bandages covering his eye and his overcoat was buttoned up.

"Let's make this easy for you. You surrender and maybe Red Leader will spare you." The one with the bangs said softly with a motherly tone.

"...psh, I know that idiot he wouldn't spare nothing for anything!" Tom snapped at them.

"Let's be reasonable. We've known him longer than any of you. Just give him A chance." he replied still being soft.

"...Edd Matt? Back up please?" tom said, whispering as he looked behind him.

They were gone.

"Where did-" he turned to them, and felt a bat hit the side of his head at full force.

"Sleep tight B.L." The brit heard Tord say and he went unconscious.

The three woke up at the same time but tom was in a separate cell from the other two.

"Wha- where are we?!" Edd called out to the unknown darkness surrounding them.

"Somewhere." tord said walking in with keys. They looked at him hoping the norski would let them free. But he walked over to tom's cell with the keys unlocking it.

Edd and Matt were confused, just then Tom burst out trying to run. Tord caught him by the arm and yanked him back

"Agh!" the brit yelled in pain, and whipped his head towards him. The norski shook his head and pulled tom towards to his chest. Fakely hugging him.

"Aw, how cute. But oh you know little tommy... there is NO escape." Emphasis on 'no.' The person close to his chest couldn't help but let a small blush dance across his cheeks.

"Wha- don't call me cute!" tom stated, trying to be as assertive as he could. Although he ran a rebellion army he sure was horrible at being assertive. If anything he sounded like a wimp.

"Aw that's even cuter!" Tord chuckled softly rubbing rather rough circles on the brits back, as he flinched in pain.

"Ugh, tord just let him go! What do you want with us?" the cola addict asked annoyed, crossing his arms looking at the norski. He looked at the other two and rolled his eye.

"Tom." tord said softly.

"What?"

"I want tom."

"What?!" tom barked nervously. Looking up at tord. Tom hadn't grown three inches since the last time the norski visited, so he seemed like a midget to tord. He looked down at the brit and sighed.

"What do you want to do with me?!" tom asked.

"I want to rule the world correct?" he said. Putting his hands on toms shoulders, adding pressure to them.

"Well-" he then threw tom against the wall beside him, pinning him there.

"I want to do it WITH you. But I can't unless your under my control." the horned devil said, smirking smartly at tom.

"Oh wow, good luck getting me to work for you without my army beating your a-"

"Ah, ah, ah. You shall not use foul language around your leader!" tord said, laughing softly. He looked down facing his chest. Tom then looked up at him, hitting him with a smart remark.

"Well, I shall! There is no way you're getting me to do your dirty work!" And with that the brit dashed for the door. Tord ran after him, quickly using a hand print to shut the door he was running to. Making him run into it.

Tom pulled away from the door having a somewhat bloody nose, and a cut on the left side of his forehead. Tord walked towards him, wiping the blood away with a clean thumb. Tom flinched from the burning sensation on his face. The sensation was mostly around his eyes.

The norski grabbed tom and placed him in the same cell as before, resting the injured brit on the bed in the corner.

"I shall 'see' you later..." tord said before tom went unconscious. He sighed, walking out of it and it closed with a small click. The norski went towards Edd and Matt's cell looking inside, the both had a look of anger as he smiled.

"As for you two..." he slowly pulled out a gun, pointing it towards him.

"You are either forced to work for me, or die."
The two looked at each other with scared, mad, and concerned looks. What was he gonna do to them?

Word Count:886

Characters:4725

Characters without spaces:3900

A/N hey guys, so a new chapter will be out every wednesday, friday, and saturday. If I don't post on one day the chapter will come out the next day. I have a tight schedule due to school and yea. But i'm free to type during study skills and study hall so that's a bonus eh? Anyways, i hope you guys enjoy the junk i make. :')