chapter 3 the devil in the shadows

THIRD POV

When satan meant Pronto he actually meant it. Cola addict and self addict hadn't gone to save their eyeless friend, for they were making a plan to rescue him.

"mirrors....cola...teddy bear?" edd said curiously and shrugged it off throwing it aside.

"Mop!" the ginger. Screeched, the brunette held his ear due to him screaming in it.m

"fine, go get the mop!" edd replied, and the narcissistic boy ran for the kitchen weapon. He looked at the time and all his hopes of just saving his friend dropped to a 0. they had taken an hour. Matt came out of the kitchen with a mop and looked at Edd's look of worry.

"... he's gonna be gone the time we're there." The cola addict said softly looking down. The ginger dropped the mop and walked over to him putting his hand on Edd's shoulder.

"Don't jinx it." he stated. Little did they know, they had already jinxed it.

TOMS POV

I woke up in a dark empty room. It. Was. Freezing. I sat on the cold floor shivering as I tried my best to look around.

"Ah! Old friend your awake!" I heard a familiar voice say from the shadows.

"Where am I?!" I barked at the shadows, or where ever he even was. The norsk chuckled and moved out of the shadows.

"Somewhere. But your 'friends' aren't here so..." He kept walking slowly but surely pulling a knife out of his back pocket. I started to freak out.

"Don't t-touch me!" I stuttered, and in front of my enemy. Great, he's gonna think i'm weak! Tord sighed softly.

"They have five minutes to get here. Be sure to say goodbye to them!" he said chuckling as he entered the shadows again.

Hey toooooooooom~

'Go away...'

Don't talk like that to me.

'Your just my imagination, I don't have to listen to you!'

OH GO AHEAD, GET YOURSELF KILLED.

'I...'

...

I sighed softly and looked around, hoping and praying Edd and matt would get here soon.

It's been over five minutes and now i'm starting to freak out more. Welp I guess I-

CRASH-
I jumped slightly from the all of a sudden sound.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I heard two voices shout, and I looked their way.

"Guys!" I yelled getting their attention. They turned to look at me and I smiled. Edd walked over to me and pulled out a bobby pin trying to unlock the cuffs.

A loud gun-shot was heard and they stared at the shadows.

"Ah, ah, ah! You owe me something before you can have him back~" A voice came from the shadows.

"...who are you?" Edd asked the shadows, head facing them. His chuckle gave them a hint and the two gasped.

"Tord!" they said in sync, and I sighed. Looking down, the norski walked out the shadows holding a revolver.

"What do you from us?!" Matt squeaked. Sounding like a 13 year old boy going through puberty.

"The army." he stated simply. My so called 'eyes' widen. Looking at him, I snapped.

"Your not taking my army!" I said out loud. Edd and Matt looked at me like I was insane.

"I-I mean..." I stuttered trying to fix my mistake.

"Tom.. what haven't you told us?" The brunette asked me.

"Oh yes thomas. What HAVE you been hiding from your closest friends?" Tord asked. Already knowing what I meant, I looked at The ginger, then at edd.

"I've been trying to defeat the Devil in the shadows..." their eyebrows raised and I looked to the shadows where the norski once was.

"Red Leader."