Chapter 2: Sleep tight Tommy bear

THIRD POV

"what?" matt said turning his head to make eye contact with edd, his ginger hair swaying with the wind.

"tord has tom..." edd replied in fear. The ginger's eyes widen with edd's in sync.

"tim no!" He yelled, voice cracking with his words.

Edd sighed, and looked down. What was he gonna do? The train of thought had hit Edd, and was riding the rails' over to matt's train of thoughts. That's it. Maybe there's nothing he could do. No, Edd was confident enough to know. There WAS nothing he could do... or was there?

Tom's POV

Oh god oh god oh god. Oh my god, he has me!

I was yelling curse words to the beast, but he just chuckled as my words' got muffled by his hand. Ew, his hand taste like ass!
"you better be quiet thomas, or i'll have this knife in your throat." tord said simply. I bit his hand, and he finally let go.

"fine, talk u dick!" He spat at me.

"One, don't call me Thomas! Second of all, what the fuck do you want with me?!" I barked at him. Although I couldn't see him, I could feel the look of unamusement on his face. Just staring down my back, in waves unimaginable.

"...Nothing. I'm just using you as bait to get Edd and Matt, they'd do anything to save their small precious tom." he teased, grabbing the duct tape he had stored in the corner. He wrapped the sticky paper around my mouth, with this odd substance on it. And with that, I was out cold.

THIRD POV

Edd panicked, Matt panicked, Ringo panicked, just their world in general had one sign put up. 'Panicked' well, also 'tom'. Both of them were trying to think of ways to get tom back.

"well, we could... no, we can... no that doesn't work either." the cola boy paced back and forth in front of the TV. Matt sighed and looked around, before snapping his fingers.

"MIRRORS!"

"matt no-"

"MIRRORS DAMMIT!"

"language-"

"FUCKIN MIRRORS EDD!"

"WHY DO WE NEED MIRRORS MATT?!"
"so we can blind todd."

"tord"

"same same."

"so why mirrors?"

"to blind him, like I said." matt replied simply. He looked at the ginger with a look of 'you gotta be fucking kidding me.' look.

"matt really... we've been worrying this entire time, and you just come up with that?!" Edd snapped at him. Matt flinched and looked away nodding. The cola boy sighed and shrugged.

"fine, ok mirrors. Lets try it." They grabbed almost all the mirrors in the house and set off. To get their tommy back.

Toms POV //Bold= monster. '=tom

You shouldn't let him do that.

'i know but what am i supposed to do?'

LET ME OUT. TRY TO FIGHT BACK. THOMAS WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID???

'JUST SHUT UP!'

Me and my conscious argued in my mind. God I can't do this anymore. Tord pulled me along with him, and threw his arm around my shoulder to make sure I wouldn't run.

"Well Thomas, you seem more obedient." The norski stated looking forward. I scoffed and rolled my black voids.
All of a sudden he put handcuffs on me and used another pair to cuff those cuffs to a pole.
"wha- HEY!" I barked at him. The horned devil only let out a soft chuckle. He spun around and shoved a sharp object in my neck, making me scream from the burning pain in my veins.

"goodnight thomas." he said, and with that. I blacked out.

'please guys, be here quick.