Chapter Two

Hi random people I that I have 99.9% of not knowing who whoever is reading this! Thank you for the comments and votes! If there's anybody wondering why I used Primal as Callum's last name, I just couldn't think of anything so I just used Primal since Callum has used a Primal item multiple times. Before we start, this chapter has some injuries and bullying. Time for this chapter to begin!

Callum

"Hi Rayla."

"Hey Callum."

"Did I miss anything?" Rayla asks me. "No, not at all." I respond.

Well, you did miss me getting shoved against the wall and called a hurtful name by the school bully, Tristan from English Class with Mr. Birch, but I'm used to it so you didn't really miss anything unusual.

"Judging by how packed it is here, some buses are early or my bus was late." Rayla says. "Your bus was late." I tell her. The bell rings and people start going inside the High School. "Really late." I say.

"So what's your locker number?" I ask her. "231. Yours?" She replies. "228. Looks like our lockers are close to eachother." I say.

"Well, it's nice to know that our lockers are close to eachother." She tells me. I didn't notice the Jocks, including Tristan and the Popular Girls looking at Rayla.

We get to our lockers and grab our stuff. "So, is there any strict teachers here?" She asks me. "Yeah. There Mrs. M-" I say but the bell interrupts me. We go to our first class of the day which is Physical Education.

"Get ready and go to the field!" The Physical Education teacher, Mr. Noriga, yells. Everybody goes and gets changed in their gym clothes. In the Boys Locker Room, it's the usual chaos. Yelling, talking and getting changed. I'm one of the very few boys being crazy so I got out early and went to the field. Rayla came a minute later.

"So you're one of the only boys out at the field. I expected more boys to be out here since almost all the boys were in the gym yesterday." She told me. "The Boys Locker Room is almost always chaos. The ones who make the chaos didn't do anything they usually do yesterday for some odd reason. They just got changed quickly without speaking a word which is very unusual because only me and a couple of other boys do that." I respond.

Mr. Noriga starts going to the Boys Locker Room.

"Looks like Mr. Noriga is not happy about them taking a long time." Rayla says. "This happens often and everybody listens to Mr. Noriga since he can make us do some pretty tiring exercises. He just goes and yells to the other boys to get ready in two minutes or else." I tell her.

"Hey! Get out here in two minutes of else!" Mr. Noriga yells. "You've seen this quite a lot, haven't you?" Rayla asks. "Yup." I reply. In the two minutes, boys come out of the locker room and came to the field.

"Today we'll be playing soccer! I'll be choosing the teams!" He yells. He then chose the teams. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't on the same team as Rayla. She was on the time with all the Jocks. Mr. Noriga favoured the Jocks so they were all on the same team.

Since all the good players were on the other team, we ended up losing.

Our classes before Lunch was uneventful.

"So during soccer, one of the boys, I believe his name is Tristan, flirted with me." Rayla tells me. "Tristan is one of the Jocks and Popular Kids also known as The Riches here at this school. Looks like Tristan likes you which means that The Riches are coming to ask you to join their group." I say, seeing The Riches coming.

"Hey! New girl!" One of The Riches, Rose says and catches our attention. "Babe, why don't you leave that freak and come sit with us?" Tristan asks Rayla. "One, don't call my friend a freak, two, I am not your 'Babe' and I'll never be! Three, why? And four, no!" Rayla responds.