Peter Quill (B)

A/N:  I have decided to not write the full on smut for this, seeing as it would be too mature for readers. So you can imagine what happens next 😏😉

After you and Peter pulled away, you decided you wanted more. So you attacked his lips with yours, kissing him roughly. Peter had very little time to react to your sudden actions, and just went with it. It wasn't too rough nor was it too gentle. It was just perfect.

As you two began to make out, you tugged at Peter's shirt, desperate to get it off of him. He chuckled slightly and got it off, watching as you admired his shirtless form. Your hands found themselves roaming his chest, causing a moan to erupt from his lips. It was indeed pleasing to your ears. You proceeded to take your own shirt off. Peter licked his lips when he saw this. You two went back to making out, and Quill discreetly removed your bra from your body.

You started to make the first move by trailing kisses down Star-Lord's neck, your hands gently gripping his biceps. Peter let out a soft moan as you did this. You proceeded to his chest and collarbone, where you gently pushed his body to the ground so you could have better access. Meanwhile, Peter was groping your breasts, causing you to let out some breathy moans. You've been wanting him so badly. And he's been wanting you.

(Insert any mature material you can muster up in your imaginative minds)

After you finished, you and Peter laid there in each other's arms for a minute or two. You looked up at him with nothing but pure love and adoration in your eyes. Peter held you close and kissed your head, rubbing your bare back gently. "Let's head back; I'm pretty sure we spent more than 7 minutes in the closet." He murmured. "Okay," you said and reached for your clothes. You two walked out, and saw that mostly everyone had a smirk on, except for Steve and Parker, who were blushing like crazy.

"You two have fun lovebirds?" Tony smirked. You blushed. "What makes you say that, Stark?" You questioned. "You have on Quill's shirt...and it seems to be on inside out," commented Drax. You looked down and realized that Quill was shirtless and you did indeed have on his shirt. You blushed even more and buried your face into Quill's neck, as he wrapped his arms around you. Clint cleared his throat. "It's actually cute. I think this was a couple that was gonna be official for a while." He stated, making you smile. You were just happy to have Peter Quill. He loved you and you loved him.