6

"Smoker! Good morning." You greet in surprise. He looks over from his coffee and stops, offering a smile.

"Good morning ___, what happened?" His fingertips brush your cheek.

"Don't worry about it, you working today?" You ask him curiously.

"Not today... Are you having a good day?" He asks.

"Yeah-"

"We're going to Sabaody, wanna come along?" Vivi asks, surprising you.

"Id hate to impose..." Smoker says getting up.

"Don't give us that, you've been watching out for ___, you're getting rewarded, let's go." Vivi chimes. Smoker hesitates before meeting your hopeful gaze. His shoulders slump the slightest.

"Alright, alright, I'll meet you there, I need to change," He chuckles lightly.

"Alright I'll see you there." You smile while Vivi giggles.

"Yeah, see you." He says, heading out the door of the café, he looks back at you, walking into the door frame. He pauses before swiftly continuing out while Vivi giggles more.

"What was that?" You look at Vivi confused.

"You're so innocent, you distracted him!" She tells you.

"I... Are you sure?" You check around carefully.

"I'm sure, come on let's go, you can chat with the others on the way." She pulls you along.

"Alright... I missed LoneWolf and Striker17 anyway."

Hey guys ^^

Striker17: Hey beautiful, how's it going with BlueKitty?

Good, we're going to a carnival, and she invited that cop to come along since its his day off.

Heartless: It feels like she's trying to hook you up with him....

Lostboy: Well, he might be able to protect her since we can't.

Striker17: I can protect her....

LoneWolf has joined chat.

Heartless: I.... Have to agree with Lostboy on this one, I rather her be physically safe with the cop until one of is meet her.

Heartless.... You're so sweet....

LoneWolf: What's going on?

Lostboy: BlueKitty and Luminous are going to a carnival with the cop that's been watching out for Luminous.

LoneWolf: Is that so.... What do you think of that Luminous? It wasn't your idea I take it.

It wasn't my idea... But I want to get to know him, and repay him for being so sweet. He kinda reminds me of you Wolfy. That's probably why I like him already.

LoneWolf: That's good, I know he'll look after you then.... I have to go, I was only popping in to say hi.

Lostboy: See ya Wolfy

Bye Wolfy. I miss you already

Striker17: You should change your shirt Wolfy.

LoneWolf:......

LoneWolf: What's wrong with this one?

Striker... You hacker....

Striker17: Stain under left pocket... And I was just checking on something...