8

His hands come over yours and you freeze, blushing heavily as you feel his body heat at your back. "You're too tense relax.." Kid murmurs, helping you with the cut.

"Thanks, sorry I'm bad at this..." You murmur sheepishly.

"You're not bad, just stiff and kinda slow, usually people are like that when they watch too many horror movies." Kid shrugs. That made you giggle.

"Yeah... Too many..." You agree rubbing your cheek as you watch him, "Youre really good at this Kid, you must have a lot of practice." You comment.

"Actually I don't... I guess I'm just good with tools... Its better than being afraid of them." He pokes your nose with a teasing smile.

"H-Hush, you haven't seen what I have...." You grumble looking away.

"You know a lot of that is over dramatic right? Here I'll show you." He smirks slowly reaching for the running saw. You swiftly bring his hand, bringing it to your chest, shaking your head frantically. Kid chuckles at that. "I was kidding ___..... You uh... can let go of my hand now..." He blushes lightly from how you held his hand.

"Im never letting go..." You murmur. Kid blushes more at that.

"H-Hey, c-come on now, I was kidding, I know better than that..." He assures blushing. "C-Can I have my hand back now?"

"I don't want to... It's really warm." You hum thoughtfully, cuddling it. By now Kid was bright red, looking around for a way to escape before thinking of something.

"My chest is warmer you wanna cuddle that?" He purrs against your ear. You blush and let go of his hand to cover your face. Kid exhales touching his chest as the blush calms.

"That was smooth." You mutter. Kid pauses and smirks.

"Yeah, I know." He boasts. You look at him and giggle.

"You werent trying to be were you?" You guess.

"Nu uh..." He admits shaking his head. You smile at that watching him.

"I like you Kid..." You giggle. "Youre fun." He blushes again at that and looks away with a cough.

"A-Anyway... We should assemble this." He coughs lightly. You nod and you both work together to assemble it.

"You two are a super team." Mr. Franky grins when you both finish. "You two finished in record time, so go ahead and relax."

You nod and rub your neck, sharing a glance with Kid. "So... What now?"

"Not sure..." He hums, "We have like thirty minutes... Are you hungry?" He rubs his neck.

"Yeah, lets go get food." You hum leading him out. "Oh yeah, I got one for ya Kid." You remember giving him a side glance. He blinks and raises an eyebrow before smirking.

"Yeah? Tell me." He requests.

"Lets see... Hiding behind a screen, knowing everything but one important thing." You hold up a finger. He waits but you don't continue.

"What's the important thing?" He asks curiously.

"Damn... I cant remember it, and it was a good one." You sigh and peer at your phone. Kid smiles a bit at that.

"Expecting a message from your boyfriend?" He teases. You blush at that.

"H-Hes not my boyfriend! I just like talking to him." You shrug, smiling a bit. He hums in amusement.

"Sure ~" He nudges you playfully.

"Striker's amazing who wouldn't want to talk to him." You scoff looking at the ground so you totally miss the blush on his face then.

"Heh... Probably thinks the same about you." He pats your head. You blink and look at him, suddenly hugging him. "Eh? Wh-what are you doing?" He asks.

"I just wanted to hug you, I'm sorry." You pull away with a blush. He blinks at you and swallows, looking away swiftly.

"It's okay.." He mutters. You frown a bit and look down, you must've made him uncomfortable, why did you do that. Kid shifts, glancing at you. "Hey. Really its okay! It doesn't bother me!" He stammers quickly, touching your arm. You blink and meet his gaze as he blushes lightly. "Youre... Something else you know that? Lets get that food." He breathes leading the way.

You blink at his back and tilt your head, was that a good thing? You shrug and follow after him to the cafeteria.

Striker17: Um... Lumi?

Hm? Sorry I... I wasn't paying attention

Heartless: What are you thinking about?

Bluekitty: I know~

Foreverlost: What?

Foreverlost: What the hell? Did you change my chat name Striker!?

Striker17: Haha XD Anyway. What's on beautifuls mind?

Bluekitty: Her woodwork partner XD

KITTY

LoneWolf: What happened?

Nothing...

You sit back blushing and rubbing your neck. "Vivi! You talk so much!" You whine.

'Oh come on it's cute!'

"Yeah but... Talking about Kid right now..." You blush and hide your face. "Ahh dammit I cant focus, I wanna see him." You groan.

'That's called love ___~' She teases.

"Shut up Vivi!" You snap at your phone blushing more. "Dammit... Im going back to the park." You decide.

'Eh? Right now?' She huffs.

"Yeah, maybe I'll see him there.. " You hum thoughtfully.

'See this is exactly what I mean _-' You pick up your phone, accidentally hanging up.

"Oops..." You mutter heading out, checking chat.

Bluekitty: Ignore the truth all you want ___! I know the symptoms!

What are you talking about woman? I just wanna see my friend...

Heartless: Symptoms? Are you sick? If so come over for a check up ;)

Foreverlost: -_-

LoneWolf: I think she should see a licensed doctor if shes sick....

Im not sick Kitty is talking crazy.

Heartless: Even so, come over so we can be sure

LoneWolf: I will personally take you to the hospital for the check up Lumi

Guys seriously I'm fine. Where's Striker?

Heartless: Probably hacking someone.

Foreverlost: It wont let me change my chat name back ...

I think this one is cute too.

Foreverlost: .....

"What are you doing walking around alone?" A voice makes you look up to find Kid frowning at you. His chest heaved slightly like he had just got done running.

"Just... Walking." You smile, feeling yourself blush, you had actually found him before the park.

"Where are headed? I'll walk with you." He offers. Hmmm... What place is furthest from your location? And would he walk you home afterwards?

"Oh I um... Im heading to the mall if you wanna come along... I'd like that." You smile at him. He blinks and chuckles.

"Then lets go."