10

Kid chuckles, hands moving over yours again. "It's amazing you're still not used to this." He breathes. You blush and huff in response as he peers at your face. "That's alright, I like being near you too..." He murmurs softly. You blink in surprise and look at him but he's already proceeding with the project. At least he wasn't avoiding you...

"So, where do you wanna go after school?" You ask him shyly. He pauses, pink dusting his cheeks.

"Uh... I erm... Don't know." He admits, slightly sheepish.

"I don't know either..." You hum. He shifts and rubs his neck.

"Well, there's a band I like to go see on Fridays, they play at the pub west of town." He tells you.

"That sounds fun." You murmur thoughtfully looking down. He hums and tips up your chin.

"They have great food there too." He smirks. You blush and smile in return.

"Sounds fun." You hum. He grins lightly at that.

"Great."

What do you even wear to a pub?

Heartless: Heavenly robes like a priest.

ForeverLost: Long clothes, like you're about to walk out into a desert.

BlueKitty: .... You're not making your jealousy very secretive...

LoneWolf: Is it a date?

I just want to hangout with him...

Striker17: Just wear whatever you're comfortable with, you'll be cute no matter what.

"Striker has a point.." Vivi hums while you cover your face and groan.

"I don't want to be cute though!" You suddenly burst, making her jump slightly. "I want to be beautiful tonight. But also comfortable." You look down and blush. "I'm so nervous..." You sigh, rubbing your cheeks.

"I can help with that you know." Vivi hums.

"Im just scared you'll overdo it..." You murmur.

"Don't worry, I got your back." She assures.

You look in the mirror and turn about. "Alright... Think I'm ready to go." You smile nervously. Vivi grins, hugging you thoughtfully.

"Have fun!"

With that, you head out of the house, humming nervously before pausing. "Oh no... We didn't say where to meet..." You cover your face, this was already going bad-

"___?" His voice makes you pause and look over. Kid blinks at you, pink tinting his cheeks. "Wow..." He breathes. "You look beautiful." You blush heavily and look down, avoiding his gaze.

"I-I... You..." You shift, fidgeting more.

"We don't have to go if you're too nervous." He chuckles lightly in amusement.

"I want to go... I-I will be fine." You assure quickly.

"Alright, lets go." He hums, starting off. You move to his side, heart thumping excitedly. He peers at you again, scratching his cheek. "Heh..." He smiles lightly looking away.

"What?" You frown at him.

"I'm feeling really good. Didn't know you'd be so enthusiastic about this." He admits scratching his cheek. You blink and relax a bit. "Really... You always surprise me."