7

"Morning Law." You greet with a smile.

"Good morning ___, I'm glad I ran into you." He smiles. "I won't be in class today."

"Did something happen?" You frown slightly, feeling nervous.

"No, I'm going to go see a new movie that I've been waiting for... Why are you making that face?... Do you want to come?" He tilts his head.

"Oh I...."

"Yeah... I like that idea... You come with me. I'll help you do work for the classes you miss." He smiles thoughtfully.

".... A-Alright then.... Sounds thrilling." You smile. Heartless has been saying you should take in the thrill.

"I love that choice of words.... Lets get going," He smiles more leading you off campus. You've never done something like this, but Law's demeanor made you feel like it would be okay, just this once.

You reach the theater and Law pays for the tickets and snacks since you both already got a drink from a nearby convenience store. When you saw the movie title you felt yourself smile a bit. A horror movie called Silence and Bones. Something Heartless would love to watch no doubt. Law nudges you with his shoulder and you look at him. "Come on, its about to start." He breathes.

"Right," You hum, following him into the almost completely empty theater. "Wow.... Its empty..."

"Yep, it's the best Time to be here, no distractions." He chuckles lightly as you both find a seat. He settles in along with you as the movie starts.

You underestimated this movie. It made you jump and cringe. Law watches you from the corner of his eye with an amused smile. "Come here." He whispers, making you jumped and look at him, he beckons you closer and you obey, relaxing when he puts an arm around you, pulling you close with a soft chuckle. You blush and look at the screen swiftly.

He didn't try anything during the movie, which you were grateful for. When the movie ended you both head out to the front of the theater, stopping to talk. "So, what did you think?" He asks.

"I think none of the links Heartless sent me prepared me for that..." You admit. He pauses straightening up.

"Pardon?" He murmurs. You catch yourself and blush.

"Ah... One of my friends, he likes horror movies a lot so I was happy that I might have something to talk with him about and-" Law kisses your cheek cheerfully. You blush heavily looking at him in slight surprise and confusion.

"You're really cute.... I like you." He smiles and kisses your cheek again making your face darken. "Come on, let's go eat, maybe we can come back and watch a different movie. How about it L- ___?"

"Alright, might as well."

Striker17: So Lumi, how was your day?

.... I ditched school to watch some movies with a friend....

Bluekitty: Who!?

Um... The really cool guy that I told you about....

Heartless: ME ^w^

What???

Striker17: Wait.... You!?

Heartless: Yes. I didn't know until after Silence and Bones.

0\\\\\0 Why didn't you say anything!?

Heartless: To see what you'd say about me here.... You think I'm cool?