Gone

Keiths pov~

it was one in the morning, my adoptive parents were asleep in their room. i quickly left my room and cracked their door open, stepping in. i walked over to their keys, grabbing the ones labile "bike" and got out of there.

i walked over to my brother-shiro-s room, putting my ear up against it.... "allura?? it's one am what's wrong?" shit.... well it sounds like he just woke up.... i sighed and walked back to my room.

"should i wait....? no noah will wake up at 4 i can't wait any longer- whatever, if he hears me he hears me. he won't be able to catch me." i walked over to my closet, grabbing my leather jacket, and my bag. i grabbed my boots and slipped them on, before putting up my hair.

i sat down on my bed, and sighed hearing it creak under my weight 'shit' *knock knock* 'fuck'

"keith? you awake??" i didn't answer, i heard the knob jiggle 'oh god i'm so lucky i locked that while walking in' "well... alright..." i heard receding footsteps and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding 'fuck i need to be careful!' i sighed and got up, grabbing my back from the ground and the keys from my desk. i grabbed a piece of paper that read
"to shiro, Kana, and Noah
sorry i left, but i couldn't do this anymore.... i might be back but don't count on it...
i couldn't handle Kana cheating on Noah.... i couldn't handle having to keep that a secret. that's why i always acted out to Kana... because i didn't want to have to call her my mother... a cheater.
Noah i'm really sorry for leaving, but i hope i see you again.
Shiro.... i'm so so so sorry.... i know you knew about this for a while.. me not being able to handle this family... you really helped me but i can't keep this secret anymore....
i can't handle having to hide that i'm gay because KANA is against that shit and i just can't fucking take it!!!"
i sighed rereading over the note a couple of times before walking over to the door and peeking out, seeing shiros door shut i stepped out. i walked past his room, hearing him still on the phone with allura, and to the stairs. i looked back one last time, before walking down. i walked into the kitchen and saw a picture of me with them all, a big smile on my face. tears started falling from my eyes as i picked it up. i heard footsteps upstairs and dropped the picture, running to my hiding spot.

when i heard a door close i got out, and peeked around the corner seeing shiros door open 'bathroom...' i quietly walked through the living room to the door, taking one last look back. more tears falling from my eyes i taped the note to the door, before opening it and walking out shutting it very quietly behind me. i whipped away my tears, walking over to my bike, i walked it to the end of the driveway before getting on it. i powered it off, seeing the lights in my parents room turn on, i looked back seeing Noah looking outside wide eyed. i waved, seeing shiro at the door, i gave him a sad smile before speeding away.

"KEITH!!!!" i heard shiro scream, i looked over my shoulder before turning around, driving faster.

i didn't know where i was going but i knew i couldn't stay there. so i just let the bike take me somewhere.

~45 minutes later~

when i got near the neighborhood i knew exactly where i was going-Lances house- "i hope he understands...." i sped up, driving into his driveway, tears still streaming down my face.