Who he really is.

Sense I took so long to update I made myself write this😅 i felt back that it had taken me so damn long to write on here again, and my excuse that my dog died... well he died like a month ago I think ((actually i think it was longer than that) idk it's extremely hard for me to keep track of anything I barely know what today is) so.. I've had time to write, and get over it... and stuff. But I just... haven't?

He refused to move though, and my hands started shaking harder, "Leave!" I pretty much screamed, and he fucking sprinted, slamming the door behind him. Krolia and Nick ran over to me, Krolia making me look at her.

"Listen to me Keith, sit down." Slowly I did, Nick and Krolia squaring down with me, Kolivan running back into the house with the stitching stuff. "Calm down sweetheart, it's okay, he's gone, it's okay..." I twitched, slapping the Fück outta nick, a growl fell past my lips. "Keith." I looked at her, she was pissed. "Calm down." I glared, before looking at Kolivan, "stitch me up."

"But Keith—,"

"Stitch me up." I growled, and he listened. He finished quickly, but I stayed on the ground, trying to calm down, "your lucky I was able to fight it Rosá." I growled, still not calm. I was burning up. I looked down at my stomach before standing up, looking over at Lances family. Silvia was slowly walking over to me. I stayed calm, pretty much just ignoring her.

And then she reached out to touch me, so I barred my teeth, a growl forcing its way out. "He's not calm enough. Step back." My mom said, pulling her away.

I looked over at Lance, who's hands were shaking. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, before walking over to him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hug, nuzzling into his neck. He let out a sigh, wrapping his arms around me.

I calmed down quickly in his arms, breathing in his sent, feeling pretty much back to normal, I pulled away, locking eyes with him. "Your an idiot..." he mumbled, voice failing him.

"I'm sorry.." I frowned, "I don't like how he acts..." I sniffed, pulling back fully. I sat down on the chair in their living room, dropping my head into my hands, feeling a tear fall down my face, "I didn't mean to..." I said, voice breaking.

I felt Krolia upfront of me, her hand on my knee, "It's hard for him to control it, because of his age. And the fact that he doesn't have to fight it much, normally he can just let it take over...."

"Control what?" I snapped my head up, locking eyes with Rosá.

"I'm.... I...." I frowned, looking to Krolia. "Tell her.." she nodded, standing up.

"Let's start with this, I'm Krolia. His mother."

"And I'm his father..."

"Something to know about Keith... is that he's not fully... human." Rosá's eyes widened, "He is partly, because of his father, who is fully human," she said motioning to Nick, "But me? I'm Galraian.... I also have a little Altean in me, meaning he has that as well. Anyways, Galra have a tendency to fight, it's in their genes. Keith being human makes it a little easier for him to control his instincts, but his Altean ways make it harder. What I mean by he can usually just let it take control is... well..." She trailed off, looking at me. I sighed, standing up.

"because I'm apart of a battle... I'm in the Blade, fight against the Galraian's. That's what happened to me, that's who that guy was... well..." I groaned, "the guy was my ex boyfriend. He's the new leader. Zarkon, his father, was murdered..." I heard a noise outside, whipping my head to Krolia and Nick to see if they heard it. They did. Another noise, power went out. "Shït..." things like this is why I'm thankful for my Altean genes. Light illuminating from me Krolia and Kolivan. "You two take everyone upstairs, Nick you go as well, you shouldn't be down here. It's too hard for you to fight." He nodded, helping get everyone upstairs.

I stopped illuminating, looking around for movement. The door was kicked in, a beaten Lotor walking in. His team walking in behind him, "come on Keith, we know you're here. Got it outta Noah and Shiro." He gave a laugh, "To bad they refused to talk." Light illuminated from him, making him spot me. I illuminated myself, looking at him. He smirked, "There you are."

"What did you do to them." I growled, standing my ground, seeing a person trying to sneak up on me. I waiting till they got close enough before grabbing them by the throat slamming them to the ground, "Nyma..." I looked back at Lotor, "answer my question."

"I just... got some answers." I growled, slamming my hand down, feeling Nyma's neck break under my hand. She died without a sound. Standing back up I glared at him.

"What did you do to them." I repeated, taking one of his members, slamming her into the smaller one, taking them both out. Coming face to face with Lotor.

"What do you think Keith? How else am I meant to get information out of someone?" Looking in the mirror behind him I saw a bigger girl walking up behind me, when she got close enough I grabbed her, throwing her over me, slamming her down onto Lotor, hearing his leg snap. I slammed my foot on the girls neck, stopping her scream. And breathing.

"Where are they?"

"The house—,"

"Liar. I'm not that dumb I know they're in the back of one of your trucks, waiting for your signal to kill them." He glared at me, so I slammed my foot to his face, the light from him disappearing. He didn't take another breath. His face was destroyed, his skull broken, eyes fallen back into it. I walked out the door, seeing hundreds of people, Noah and Shiro being held by two guards. I smiled, a bubble sounded us, making it impossible for them to leave.

I smiled, "How are you all hmm?" I asked, head twitching, covered in blood. People charged for me, and I chuckled, lighting them on fire. Turned them to ashes. Some tried to leave, impossible. I laughed, throwing them into the middle, killing over fifty in less than two minutes. I looked at the last couple of people, my eyes glowing a deep red, teeth long, covered in blood as well. Nails long and black. They charged, I snapped ones neck, ripping the heart out of another, killing every single one of them in horrible ways. Getting to the last two, who were still holding onto Noah and Shiro. Man was I thankful they had masks on. "Your kings dead by the way. Inside the house, can't believe he was so easy to take down." I turned to the unmoving body of Haggar, "your queen is dead as well." I smiled, looking back at them, "and now you two are the last alive." They were shaking, staring at me in fear. "I'm glad I finally get to end this Shït." I smirked, slitting their throats with my nails, before grabbing Shiro and Noah, dropping from the bubble.

I walked up the stairs, walking in the dark, and opened the door to the room they were in, pulling off their blind folds and shoving them in. "This is Shiro and Noah. My adoptive father and brother." I stood beside the doorframe, not allowing myself to be seen, "untie and clean them up. I'll be back." I felt a hand on my wrist and growled, looking back at Krolia, illuminating myself. Her eyes widened, and she stepped back in fear, making me slam the door on her, walking down the stairs. I grabbed all the body's, putting them in the bubble, before flying to their base, seeing it completely empty. I smirked, flying into the castle, seeing the real Lotor sitting on his throne. I popped the bubble, walking into the room, a smile on my face.

"Hey baby~" he looked at me with wide eyes, getting up quickly, "you think that thing would trick me? It was so obvious it wasn't you." I walked over to him, running my hand across his jaw.

"K-Keith..." i smirked, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry Lotor." He frowned, "I love you."

"I love you too Keith..." I grabbed his chin, placing a soft kiss to his lips, before pulling him into the hallway, where all the body's laid. He looked back at me in fear.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, before slamming my hand through his chest, ripping out his heart, basking in his screams, feeling his heart still barely beating in my hand, "Goodbye Lotor."

I sighed, dropping his heart, before going back to Lances house. I fixed the power, but didn't come inside. I was covered in blood, by nails and teeth were still long. I didn't want to scare them... anymore than I already have...