The Meeting

i walked up to the door and was going to knock, but i stopped. pulling out my phone.. it was now two am.. i went to contacts and clicked on lances name, facetiming him.

he answered with a groggy "hello?"

"l-lance...? it's... it's uh keith..."

"it's two fucking am! why the hell are you calling me!?"

"s-shut up! just come downstairs and open your door... please!" after that i hung up. i sat down and started crying harder. i heard the door open and looked up at a very sleepy confused lance, who quickly ran over to me and sat down upfront of me.

"keith? what's wrong? why are you crying? why are you here? did something h-" i pulled him into a hug, i stuffed my face into his neck. "hey it'll be ok..."

~20 minuets later~

i pulled back from the hug sniffling, "i couldn't do it anymore! Kana was cheating on Noah and i couldn't handle having to hide that i just i couldn't do it anymore!!"

"hey it's ok... come on let's go inside ok?" i sighed, nodding my head and stood up, grabbing the keys from the bike, grabbed my bag from the ground, following lance inside.

when we got to his room i set down my bag putting the keys in my boots. lance led me over to his bed and sat down looking over at me, "i'm sorry that i came here i just didn't know where to go, and went to the first persons house that popped into my head..."

"it's ok." he smiled at me, "so you want to talk about anything??"

"w-why.... why are you being nice...? i expected you to laugh when you saw me crying..?"

"we're friends keith, yea we might get into fights but that doesn't mean that i'll laugh at you for crying. i mean unless it's about a movie that isn't even that sad" i laughed, looking over at him.

"thank you.."

"for what?"

"for helping me." i looked away sighing "and sorry for coming here at 2 in the morning..."

"it's fine keith, i don't care."

Shiros Pov~

"why are you just standing there!? go after him!!" kana screamed from the top of the stairs-i just got finished reading the note and glared at her.

"I can't believe your the whole fücking reason he left! oh wait- yes i can!! you stupid fucking cheater- your breaking this family apart!!" her eyes widened.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" i scoffed and pulled out my phone sighing '1:20' "NOAH! COME TALK TO YOUR STUPOD SON!" she screamed storming past me and outside.

"what happened with her?" noah sighed tears streaming down his face.

"oh nothing i just called her out for being a cheater- no big deal" noah's head shot up. "sorry... i should've waited to say that when you weren't as emotional...." i handed him the note before walking outside.

i walked behind kana and heard her say "its all my fault.... i should've not done it but we needed money i didn't know what to do..." i sat down beside her.

"you did it for money?" she jumped, and started crying harder.

"I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I COULD DO TO MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY THAT FAST!" she yelled. i sighed and got up, walking back in the house.

i looked up at noah, tears streaming down our faces. "it's not your fault... i'm going to call into your work and take the day off for you, i'll see if i can get in contact with keith to way you two can talk." he looked up and sniffed.