Seeing them again

it had been a while and i decided that i wanted to go back to my house, i wanted to make sure that they didn't think it was all their fault...

"i'll be back later guys, i really have to go." i sighed getting up from the couch, we were watching a movie. i felt bad because loren was fast asleep on my lap. i held her trying not to wake her up.

lance looked at me "your not....."

"i have to lance, i can't just have him think him think it's his fault, i'll be back soon." i gave him a sad smile, and tried to hand him loren but she held onto me tighter.

Lances mom stood up and walked over to me, walking me out of the room. lance tried to follow us but his mom motioned for him to sit back down. when we got into the kitchen she looked at me and said "where are you headed?"

"to my house- i want to make sure noah knows it's not his fault i left. and thank you Mrs.McClain for letting me and lance stay home from school today, it was so nice of you."

"your welcome, and call me rosá. when will you be back?"

"in about 3-5 hours... why?" she took a deep breath and said, "Take loren with you. keep her safe ok?"

"b-but i rode my bike here....."

she walked over to the door and grabbed a pair of keys handing them to me, "here, drive lances truck- it's the red one in the garage."

"thank you, Rosá. this means a lot to me."

i gave her a side hug, before saying goodbye to lance. i grabbed my shoes and jacket, walking outside. i put my jacket around loren and went into the garage, laying her down in the seat, before getting in and throwing on my shoes. i started the car, pulling loren back into my lap, not feeling safe with her just laying in the seat.

time skip to when he got there~

i opened the truck door stepping out- Kanas car was gone but noah's was still there. i looked down at loren, "hey loren... can you wake up for me??" she slowly started waking up and looked at at me. she looked around, not recognizing the place and cuddled up closer to me, "ware are we keef?"

"we're at my house, you get to meet shiro and noah!"

"yay!" i walked up to the front door and knocked, smiling at loren while i waited. i held her on my hip.

shiro opened up the door-he looked like he hasn't slept at all since i left, "shiro...." his head shot up and his eyes went wide, filling with tears. he pulled me into a hug "keith...."

when he pulled back he looked at loren and then back at me, wide eyed. "what?" he looked back at her and said "who's that....?"

"oh... just the persons house i'm staying ats little sister."

"where are you staying."

"that's not important." he looked at the loren and asked, "who's your brother?"

"nobody." she smiled up at me. shiro scoffed.

"where the hell have you been staying keith!! this isn't right just come back here and not tell us!!" tears were streaming down his face.

"keith..?" i looked past shiro and saw noah standing at the top of the stairs. "noah." i looked back at shiro, "why don't we all sit down on the couch and talk ok?"

once we were all settled i told noah why i had loren but not her name.

time skip to 2 hours later~

i turned to her and asked "do you wanna tell them your name before we head out?"

"my nawe woren!" she smiled brightly- then pointed at shiro and pulled the picture out of her pocket. "it shwiro! and dat nuah!"