|chapter twenty-two|

^ As stated before, I don't usually upload any media with my chapters, but this song is very fitting for the end of this one.

Warning: Mature Content (Smut)

(Because I figured why not throw one more in here before the end! There is some pretty important stuff that happens during the smut scene, so it's gonna be kinda hard to skip through it if you usually do!)

The peace between Severus and I only lasted about five minutes after we left the burrow, thanks to another altercation between Severus and Lupin. Thankfully it had happened unbeknownst to the others that time when Lupin followed us out to tell me a "proper" goodbye. It had included a brief, unrequited hug that resulted in Severus' wand pressed against his throat as he delivered a series of rather nasty threats. The second we got back home, the argument started.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, glaring at Severus as I slammed the front door behind us.

"He's lucky that I merely threatened him," he replied in a harsh tone.

"You can't just go around threatening people because they hug me. It's not like he grabbed my ass or something. For fucks sake, Molly hugged me tighter than that."

"You are insufferable!" he exclaimed.

"And you're an asshole!" I retorted throwing my hands up in frustration as I stomped into our bedroom with Severus followed closely behind. "What is your deal with Lupin anyways?"

"I don't know-" he began.

"Nope- don't even. What's the problem?" I asked as I kicked off my shoes and began to undress. Despite the fact that we were currently yelling at each other, Severus' eyes immediately drifted to my breasts as I pulled my shirt off. I would have been amused by that if I didn't want to strangle him so badly.

"I don't like him, and I don't enjoy seeing him touch what's mine," Severus replied, his tone clipped.

"Last time I checked, you don't fucking own me."

He was on me before I could register what was even happening, and the warmth of his body pressed against mine sent a delicious shiver of desire through my body. His lips worked against mine furiously, working them apart just enough before pressing his tongue into my mouth and working it against my own. I moaned as his hands roamed over my body.

Damn him for being so good at distracting me. He stepped forward, guiding me backwards until my back pressed against the wall. I greedily gulped in the air around me as his lips left mine and began to travel along my jawline and down my neck, alternating between nipping at my sensitive flesh and running his tongue over the bites to soothe the sting. All he had done was kiss me and I was already desperate for him to be inside of me.

His fingers were already hooked onto the waistband of both my jeans and panties, and he lowered himself as he began to push them down, leaving a trail of kisses between my breasts and down my stomach, stopping just above where I needed him most, turning me into a squirming mess as I stepped out of my jeans.

Severus threw them to the side before turning his attention to my inner thighs, which earned the same treatment that the rest of my body had. "Severus," I breathed out, shamelessly pleading, but he ignored me as he took his time teasing me, his lips moving tantalizingly slow as he worked his way to my center.

Suddenly, his lips disappeared from my skin. I looked down, already opening my mouth in protest.

"He's a werewolf. Did you know that?" Severus asked. My mouth dropped the rest of the way open as I registered that information.